Blackouts

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
I'm looking for some pics of sn95's with blackouts on the tail lights. Post up what ya got.

The Green GT

Reaction score
Picture1292.jpg

SEX

GDawg

Reaction score
These are some VERY old pictures of my car... :noes:

I had no mods at this point but I had blackouts. I had two sets of rears and for some reason I kept losing my driver's side one. I'm happy without them. I have smoked front headlights and fogs these days... :pimp2:

Rear-Blackouts-side-750.jpg

Rear-Blackouts-rear-750.jpg

O0

OP
OP
L

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
alright, thanks guys....gonna check out the nightshades!

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
yeah i agree. i dont really care for the fitment of those things and you can see them sticking out when you look down the body lines. thinking about tinting them over the weekend to see what they look like.

xlilzeex

Reaction score
heres my tail light tints, not the best quality pic. Ill try and get better ones when iget a better camera

stangblackwheels.jpg

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
yeah thats what i wanna do with mine. im contemplating leaving my back up lights un tinted though cause it makes it a bitch to back up at night with tinted windows and tinted tails

The Green GT

Reaction score
phil_the_thrill said:
yeah thats what i wanna do with mine. im contemplating leaving my back up lights un tinted though cause it makes it a bitch to back up at night with tinted windows and tinted tails
I cant see that looking very well.

just throw some LED bulbs in it.

And make sure you clear coat them. I cleared mine and i dont think the car under my post did. Compare them.

And you can do the 3rd brake light with the night shades too.

Suspect

Reaction score
i did the 3rd brake, but very lightly. just in case. i also did the markers on the rear bumper, but they really need more. +1 on the clear makes it look alot better. i did sanding until it smoothed made it darker then smoothed. when i was happy i cleared em. heres a closer shot to see how shiney they are.. 8)

Picture056.jpg

The Green GT

Reaction score
Were they cleared in the first pic?

I left mine "un cleared" for a week or so and since I cleared them the look 10 x's better.

Suspect

Reaction score
yea, it just was 2 different times in the day. i thought id take better pics when the sun was going down, but as u can tell it made the whole car more dull looking. 2nd pic was earlier and the sun was out, all those pics came out a whole lot better.

GDawg

Reaction score
Some cars look good with the tails blacked out and some don't. I plan on staying stock for my rear tail lights. I'm going to have a rear Saleen facia though but not the black bezel over the tail lights. (sp?)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online