Blew my 750i tranny and stole a Cobra

OP
OP
Shocker6

Shocker6

Reaction score
I think some lowering springs, nice dampers and aftermarket sway bars would be a good start for your project. Also you can't be without subframe connectors. The car will feel much more controlled in the twisties. Sway bars and subframe connectors were two of the best upgrades I ever did to my car. Knowing what I know now, those would have been the first mods on my list!

I took a quick look at your pics, you'll want to get the pinion seal replaced on the rear end.
So, atm I’m trying to get my priorities in check. I’ll be swapping the tranny soon and I’d like to get the sway bars in as well as the sub frame connecters while she’s up. Shopping for a driveshaft and a new rear end atm. It just sucks that it takes up so much time finding anything for this car. Especially a convertible. Is there a secret website I’m missing? Lol smh

OP
OP
Shocker6

Shocker6

Reaction score
we def need to get a new set of wheels on there. those ones now are pretty horrendous
Yes, I completely agree. The original/only owner supposedly still has the original rims? And 2 extra sets of keys in some locked vault? Supposedly there’s also an invisible kill switch. Then there’s the Mission Impossible:Drop Top laser that signals an alarm if someone jumps in with the top down…i can’t make this up. I here his house is haunted now and he’s digging up his backyard. I guess it’s been built in top of an ancient burial ground.

Fuck everything else, I just want him to give me the fuckin receipts! What new cams? Who rebuilt the motor? What about the tranny that was rebuilt but now I’m replacing?

At least he kept it inside

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I use to have a interior motion sensor in my truck back when I was installing. Not sure why as I had power window modules that rolled up the windows as well, although it did save me once from some friends crawling in through the back window to mess with me. Most of the time all it did was set off false alerts from a tree moving above it, a cat jumping on the window, ect. It was really just an installer toy

NXcoupe

Reaction score
So, atm I’m trying to get my priorities in check. I’ll be swapping the tranny soon and I’d like to get the sway bars in as well as the sub frame connecters while she’s up. Shopping for a driveshaft and a new rear end atm. It just sucks that it takes up so much time finding anything for this car. Especially a convertible. Is there a secret website I’m missing? Lol smh
Seriously? What planet are you on? Your car has thousands of aftermarket and reproduction parts available for it on Late model resto, american muscle, maximum motorsports, UPR, Stifflers, Metco, Kenny Brown, Griggs, etc, etc. Car looks great to me, and a T56 magnum is the way to go, viper trans is an expensive venture making it work, imho.

OP
OP
Shocker6

Shocker6

Reaction score
Seriously? What planet are you on? Your car has thousands of aftermarket and reproduction parts available for it on Late model resto, american muscle, maximum motorsports, UPR, Stifflers, Metco, Kenny Brown, Griggs, etc, etc. Car looks great to me, and a T56 magnum is the way to go, viper trans is an expensive venture making it work, imho.
I was on Caprica until it was destroyed. Fortunately, I, and the rest of the 13th Colony were able able to escape Caprica just in time as well as a furious Cylon pursuit and reach planet Earth to begin the Cobra build.

Any other frakkin questions?

OP
OP
Shocker6

Shocker6

Reaction score
NX, seriously, I get it. I’ve been all over those websites. No lack of parts there I want and need as far as performance goes. I’m just very meticulous with how I want my bikes and cars to look. This year Mustang is a real hard one for me to visualize unless I do my own customization on certain areas.
Anyways, thanks for your post, I like it. I ended up getting the TKX which is being installed atm…complete rearend replacement up next!

OP
OP
Shocker6

Shocker6

Reaction score
Thanks! Unfortunately she was vandalized and looking to put her in witness protection….right when I was about to slap some new high heels on her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online