blower problem

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ok i got a serious problem..... i was taking my blower pulley off to put my 3.00 on..... when i took off the belt and loosened the blower bolt i accidentally pushed in that little metal piece that holds the pulley in place lol blower guys should know what im talked about well anyways how can i get that thing out of there ?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
maybe a magnet? sorry i cant be more help bro i dont know much about centri blowers

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya i tried a magnet but the mag is to big to fit is such a small whole its driving me nuts.....the last thing i want to do is take off the blower and bang it out by fliping it upside down but it seems i might have to do that :'(

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
what about those magnets that are like the size of a pen.. you can pull em out so if you drop a screw down in the engine bay? iono might work?

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
hmm i wonder where i can find those magnets.... i went to auto zone and they said they didnt have magnets that small in stock.... good idea trey thanks

Peter

Reaction score
is there a way you could get some double sided tape on a screw driver or something to get it out.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
how hard is that pin to pull out? is it really stiff or what?

ive seen them at walmart i think.. maybe orielly's?

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
hey Dave that shits the bomb thanks man O0 ..... Trey- it went in so easy lol i went to take it out and i hit it in my mistake and went in like no tommorrow ... atleast 2 hours using tape and a screwdriver, magnets everything but i think scarface's trick there is goin to work if not the blower is coming off

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Another little trick you can try,that my father showed me is to take some mechanics wire,and wrap a few coils around your magnet,and leave whatever length you need at the end,to get into tight places.....like fishing for keystones in blowers.lol

S

scarface

SvtBlack95 said:
hey Dave that shits the bomb thanks man O0 ..... Trey- it went in so easy lol i went to take it out and i hit it in my mistake and went in like no tommorrow ... atleast 2 hours using tape and a screwdriver, magnets everything but i think scarface's trick there is goin to work if not the blower is coming off
NO prob man...had to use it a lot myself :) I also have done what 94Twinscrew said, and used a good magnet like a speaker magnet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online