Blowing a fuse occasionally

Bdenmark73

Reaction score
1998 mustang gt convertible full pi swap CAI 75mm tb and plenum... has the occasional 20 amp maxi fuse blowing that gives power to the ECU... have checked all grounds and connections and all appear solid

Can anyone tell me what that fuse also has running off it? Can't find a good and consistent diagram on the web any help will be graciously accepted and thank you

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
The suspense is killing me...anyone find that diagram yet?
Have you found one yet? Ive got access to stock wiring diagrams through a diagnostic program through my tech school and I'd be happy to share them if you still need em

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
O
Have you found one yet? Ive got access to stock wiring diagrams through a diagnostic program through my tech school and I'd be happy to share them if you still need em
H golly. I wrote that comment in jest. I do not need the diagram. It was merely my sense of humor. Thank you very kindly for your offer! People on this forum are terrific.

OP
OP
B

Bdenmark73

Reaction score
Sorry about not posting sooner... between working and other things going on haven't been online much in last few weeks... any diagrams would be greatly appreciated I have even gone so far as to putting in a pcm to make sure it wasn't mine going bad have traced and retraced all wires to and from looking for bad wires and loose connections and at my wits end... had it running today and just before it popped and went out the power in the radio sounded like it was fading in and out and losing power and coming back but voltage never moved

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online