Blue Oval Industries

shorty

Reaction score
This is some old ass shit.
But my GF just recently quit working for a ford dealership, and those mother ****ers are starlight up POS

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Why would a ford dealership be ordering parts from BOI anyway?

OP
OP
shorty

shorty

Reaction score
its the whole blue oval thing. that's what they called there dealership. so when i think Blue Oval, i automatically thing a-holes and douche bags.

OP
OP
shorty

shorty

Reaction score
omg wow.
Thanks for sharing that information.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got a few things from them in the past, like a keychain and a shirt.... never had any problems. But, I tend to read a lot online about how they lack in the "customer service" arena.

joekd

Reaction score
I am just confused how all of "the blue oval" sucks because one dealership wasn't nice to his GF

Wouldn't it be a lot more credible if you told us what dealership and exactly what happened or did you just want to internet bad mouth for awhile?

greenscobie86

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago their smoked Cobra fog lights were all the rage, but they proceeded to fall apart after a few weeks... I don't think I ever bought anything from BOI though.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
First thing i thought of was the company BOI, and immediately after I thought must be another unhappy customer.

daltonduree

Reaction score
they screwed me over too. i ordered a intake manifold. it took them weeks to send it and when i got it it was bad. poor machining. i thought ok. nbd it happens. i call them and get yelled at my some moron. i contacted the bbb and got this.
Thank you for submitting a customer review on the BBB website.

The company's response to your post is as follows:

Customer had his intake within 5 days of placing the order. UPS tracking number #1Z10A4404260693497. The customer is trying to install the product on something it is not advertised for. We can not take back installed parts that is listed in the return policy.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
they screwed me over too. i ordered a intake manifold. it took them weeks to send it and when i got it it was bad. poor machining. i thought ok. nbd it happens. i call them and get yelled at my some moron. i contacted the bbb and got this.
Thank you for submitting a customer review on the BBB website.

The company's response to your post is as follows:

Customer had his intake within 5 days of placing the order. UPS tracking number #1Z10A4404260693497. The customer is trying to install the product on something it is not advertised for. We can not take back installed parts that is listed in the return policy.

But did you actually try to install the part and if so was it on what it was suppose to go on?

Either way you shouldn't be getting yelled at. even if you're being a giant douche about it, you're the customer and they should handle it appropriately whether you are wrong or not.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Ordered $250 worth of smoked headlights and foglights from then and they didn't even make a year and the fogs were junk and the clear flaked off the headlamps. The solid motor mounts were nice but kinda hard to F that up...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered $250 worth of smoked headlights and foglights from then and they didn't even make a year and the fogs were junk and the clear flaked off the headlamps. The solid motor mounts were nice but kinda hard to F that up...

what car are u driving these days, Frank?

mustangwill50

Reaction score
Yrs ago i orderd an alternator from them. Well week goes by and their tracking# kept sayn it was deliverd. But i never got anything. So aftr bout 2 weeks wth ZERO help from them only b.s. backtalk.. I decided to start walking to the houses in my neighborhood asking if they may hav received my package by accident and sure enough i find it sitting on a guys front porch jsut sittn on the ground by the front door wth my name and the wrong address on it.. Of coarse when i calld boi to tell them about it all they said was for me to "f-off and never to order from them again." And they actually blocked me from gettn on their website too.. Who the f##k does that??!! Ive never even heard of that before.. But as far as im concerned I hope they crash and burn..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Yrs ago i orderd an alternator from them. Well week goes by and their tracking# kept sayn it was deliverd. But i never got anything. So aftr bout 2 weeks wth ZERO help from them only b.s. backtalk.. I decided to start walking to the houses in my neighborhood asking if they may hav received my package by accident and sure enough i find it sitting on a guys front porch jsut sittn on the ground by the front door wth my name and the wrong address on it.. Of coarse when i calld boi to tell them about it all they said was for me to "f-off and never to order from them again." And they actually blocked me from gettn on their website too.. Who the f##k does that??!! Ive never even heard of that before.. But as far as im concerned I hope they crash and burn..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

lol. blocked you from a website?? thats dedication!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online