For Sale Blueprint Engineering / Architect Drawers

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Architect's drawers set (blueprints). 10 Drawers in total. Top seperates from bottom, bottom also seperates from the base. $1450 obo, local pick up only, Staten Island NY. Will help you load it in your truck/van. Going to need a big truck or van to fit this in.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Holy shit I have about 6 of these and that's what they are worth??? I'm telling my dad he needs to find somewhere else to store his shit I'm makin money hahahaha

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Holy shit I have about 6 of these and that's what they are worth??? I'm telling my dad he needs to find somewhere else to store his shit I'm makin money hahahaha

Bro they're worth this much for ONLY THE TOP HALF or only a bottom! Both for this price is a robbery.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Mine are slightly different they aren't 2 piece they are just one big ****in thing. Not sure if that's good or bad for price but I'm really thinking about offing one or 2 without him knowing if that's the case....

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Mine are slightly different they aren't 2 piece they are just one big ****in thing. Not sure if that's good or bad for price but I'm really thinking about offing one or 2 without him knowing if that's the case....

LOLL thats funny.. Might **** you in the long run if he ever goes to sell it and there's a few missing haha

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hoooly shit I thought I was only retard with these things lol . I got 2 similar to the ones you posted . Never knew they were worth anything

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Hoooly shit I thought I was only retard with these things lol . I got 2 similar to the ones you posted . Never knew they were worth anything

Lmao. Yeah man they're worth big bucks. Single ones go for like 1k and more, doubles for a shitload more.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
have you sold yours yet?

Unfortunately not. I'm going to list is on C/L by me and hopefully not get some looney tune that wants it lol.. My dad had me list it for him, he told me he'd give me 50 bucks if it sold. No fair haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online