BLWNBYU'S 5DMKIII Shots

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
I spent about an hour trying to make a build thread going all the way back to 2005.. I should have made multiple posts but i didn't, so when I got done it said I could only post 25 pics max and I was at 50. It woudln't let me cut and paste to edit so I got mad and logged off lol.. Sorry guys

robb15033

Reaction score
blwnbyu by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
cobra 2 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
dat ass red by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
dat face by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
FR's by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
much cobra by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
much cobra by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
Fuel by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
Projectored 2 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
Projectored by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
switches by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
AFR by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
blackd 2 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Boost by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
Center stack 1 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
I've got to compliment you again on a spectacular looking car. I have a white one too and will be using ques from your car in respect, of course.
Where did you get the side scoop cover? It looks slightly different & I like it.
thanks

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
I've got to compliment you again on a spectacular looking car. I have a white one too and will be using ques from your car in respect, of course.
Where did you get the side scoop cover? It looks slightly different & I like it.
thanks

Thank you.. The side scoops are from abc exclusive.. They are slightly different than the CDC or Cervinis ones..

OP
OP
B

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
The last time I had the car out, I popped a HG when the Meth didn't activate. (completely my fault) So while I had it apart, I did some polishing on the Volute and added dual nozzles for the meth. Put the car back together and it had alot of blowby, so I just put it back into storage early. New combo should be ready by summer, whatever that may be.. Was going 363.. Now I'm wondering if I should go 427.. Can't make up my god damn mind. I only want to build ONE engine for this car and be happy with it... I can justify that ridiculous amounts of money.. Once lol.

Anyhow, I took some pics. If I can find the time, I would like to smooth the engine bay when everything goes back together. I mean, I am a welder for a living lol, but I do not own a wirefeed lol..

First pic is the awesome port job on this TFSR lower and the TFS 11R's... Intake was flowed at 327 Cfm and heads flow right around 325.. Definitely insane for a stock port location SBF head... (better than 220CC AFR's :)

10517540_10152597703368476_9142777631727107582_n by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

I'm going to need bigger headers.. And exhaust :( I'm probably going to have to lose the side exhaust which breaks my heart but my ears will thank me... Also considering ditching the powersteering and switching to fox accessories to open up more water pump/alternator/blower mounting options. I'm getting sick of buying blower though.. A turbo sounds really tempting, but I would want something of alot nicer quality than ON3.. Maybe a CG Fab hotside and custom coldside?? Who knows.. Deciding what to build is WAAAAAAAY harder than building lol.... I would like to make at least 700rwhp though.. The 363 or 427 should handle almost double that, but pump gas is the limiting factor... And blower size..

last by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

My Roush/Yates coil wire had come loose and burned up, so there was an ugly ass FRPP one on there temporarily.. That has been fixed :) I LOVE these plug wires.. No clue on the size but they are massive.. 12, 13, 14mm???

last_1 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Engine bay needs smoothing BADLY... Also considering manual Brakes as well....

last_2 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

last_4 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Dual nozzles knocked IAT's down 100 degrees on an 85 degree day.. Not bad. Picked up 80 horse with the extra timing (was extremely conservative)

snow by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online