Bonspeed wheels CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see the big deal on giving you a measurement that may be off by 10%. I mean really now what is an extra inch going to matter?

that's what I tell my woman.... I mean.... a good rhythm with 3.5" is enough to get the job done, right??

and [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] -- i'm glad this guy got his shit together.... its not easy giving solid customer service, but its the most important part of doing business.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
That's what you get for ordering low rider wheels lol..

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tony selling out like a *****! Haha kidding!

I bet brad did see this. Still wont be ordering from that company until they give a big forum discount. Nudge nudge brad.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
sooooo...i got a call yesterday from the tech guy explaining the wheel sizes to me. the issue was that i was so determined when ordering to get the fattest lip possible they kinda tried to bs me in saying they would be 11" wide in the rear. they apologized several times.....gave me 500 off so i'm good.

i settled on a 10.5" in the rear with a 4" lip and the fronts remain a 19x9 with a 2" lip.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
That's what you get for ordering low rider wheels lol..
you poor guy...you're so close minded and simple you associate any wheel that's not an oem replica mustang wheel a "lowrider" wheel :deeplist:

it's a multi piece forged wheel.....just not one ya see on all the mustang forums :) so i understand how you could be confused with them being a 13x7 knock off 100 spoke daytons :thumbsup:

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
you poor guy...you're so close minded and simple you associate any wheel that's not an oem replica mustang wheel a "lowrider" wheel :deeplist:

it's a multi piece forged wheel.....just not one ya see on all the mustang forums :) so i understand how you could be confused with them being a 13x7 knock off 100 spoke daytons :thumbsup:
Yeah, I looked through their catalog. There is certainly nothing in there that would make me envious. You have to realize that I've had FR500's since NO ONE had FR500's.. My first set were genuine FRPP ones and then I stepped up to DD hyoercoated ones immediately when they were released. It's not my fault everyone in the free world bought a set later on.. In the beginning, no one had True Forged or CCW's either, and now they're all over. You should feel confident in finding no one else with your same wheels. That's cool I guess

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lol, matt i like your wheels. i don't hate/bash on other peoples wheels, cars. i have no reason too....never understood why others have to.

[MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] mine are 2 piece. my centers will be powdered clear with machined center stripes. so they will be less maintenance.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see the big deal on giving you a measurement that may be off by 10%. I mean really now what is an extra inch going to matter?
I don't know what the cost is of these wheels but if I were having a set made I'd want them how I want them.

If I order a set of Nittos for the ass end of my car and they send a 275 and a 285 I wouldn't say "eh, it's only 10mm."

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

KidK9

Reaction score
Tony, I'm looking thru this catalogue and these are some awesome wheels. Cant wait to see what you pick out. Your taste in wheels and how you fit them is top-notch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.