Bonspeed wheels CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96gt4.6

Reaction score
I don't know what the cost is of these wheels but if I were having a set made I'd want them how I want them.

If I order a set of Nittos for the ass end of my car and they send a 275 and a 285 I wouldn't say "eh, it's only 10mm."

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

i agree if i was paying out that amount for wheels i would not be settling for anything, they would be exactly what i wanted or i would go somewhere that would make exactly what i wanted

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OJ did your bullitts come silver?
Yup! Everyone asks me about them. It seems silver are very uncommon. I have 4 18x9? that I believe are OEM, I should check them for stamping. The deepdish are aftermarket.

I can't even find silver ones. All anthracite or chrome. The anthracite is what I thought I had, but they look more like gun metal and mine are silver.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Yup! Everyone asks me about them. It seems silver are very uncommon. I have 4 18x9? that I believe are OEM, I should check them for stamping. The deepdish are aftermarket.

I can't even find silver ones. All anthracite or chrome. The anthracite is what I thought I had, but they look more like gun metal and mine are silver.

yea cause i can't find deep dish in silver. i think wheel replica has the 9" in silver but no deep dish.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score

I've never seen an oem 18" bullitt..

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
They were all 17s?
I guess that makes sense, well then I have no idea where these wheels came from lol

I know for a 100% FACT that there was only 1 18" OE Wheel on New Edges, which was the 2000 Cobra R.. There were 18" bullits on S197's, but you'd know from the offset.. Aren't yours deep dish anyway???

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know for a 100% FACT that there was only 1 18" OE Wheel on New Edges, which was the 2000 Cobra R.. There were 18" bullits on S197's, but you'd know from the offset.. Aren't yours deep dish anyway???

Rears are deep, front aren't.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Fi hunnit off? Shidd I was ecstatic when I got $48 off my saleens lmfao. Atleast he rectified his shitty service

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i woulda def done that whippy but i bought these bonspeeds. :undecided:

i know you got the skill though. next time around
No worries, can't wait to see the new wheels.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fi hunnit off? Shidd I was ecstatic when I got $48 off my saleens lmfao. Atleast he rectified his shitty service

We all know that Tony was on that phone all red from anger ready to tell him where to shove those wheel until

"Would it matter if I took $500 off the price?"

anger turns to silence, turns to confusion, to "well OK"

I would have loved to have been able to watch that phone call.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
We all know that Tony was on that phone all red from anger ready to tell him where to shove those wheel until

"Would it matter if I took $500 off the price?"

anger turns to silence, turns to confusion, to "well OK"

I would have loved to have been able to watch that phone call.

Hahah. Its like, well I mean if ya want?? sureee lol

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i was like

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

but then i was like

giphy.gif

Latest posts