Bored: Made my Hood Functional (Pics w/ Smog Delete)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 95KBGT, Mar 1, 2007.

1. 94twinscrew

94twinscrew Active Member

Makes you wonder if they burred the bore........keep an eye on your oil level,if it's doing it again,it should be under warranty.

2. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

well when its hot its right at the bottom line of the dipstick, when its cold its at the top line. so im guessing its ok..

3. SvtBlack95

SvtBlack95 Well-Known Member

lol you still have the stock headers paulie??? ill see if i can grab some shorties for you cheap and ill make them look pretty for that car with some hi temp powdercoat O0

4. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

man i have been hurting for some headers. some guys say once i get some my power should increase as much as 20hp. I just havent bought any cause i dont know what kind to get. All i want is to take those off and put the shorties on. i have a xpipe that bolts up directly to the exhaust manifolds, so im guessing i need unequal?

5. SvtBlack95

ya thats what i have on my stang mac unequals their nice no complaints here..... you should look on ebay theirs a whole shit load of them selling cheap, alot of them are for fox body but you can make them work the only difference is they dont come with the adaptor for the egr valve and you got rid of yours so their should be no problem....correct me if im wrong

6. SvtBlack95

7. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

i still have my egr valve..i wonder if i could yank that too lol

8. SvtBlack95

lol ya i yanked mine out pluged both ends.... the check engine light stays on tho

9. 19mustang95

19mustang95 Legend

get longtubes, and have them cut your midpipe to fit...you will see big gains with the longtubes. and while your there, tear out the EGR stuff...you can have your tuner turn off the check engine light.