Bored: Made my Hood Functional (Pics w/ Smog Delete)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

The Pulley

IMG_0207.jpg

Look Ma no USELESS SHIT

IMG_0203.jpg

Make shift catch can, decided to do this due to the 3 oz of oil that came out of my CAI

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Not much but should help out with heat, cut the holes, and took the black pieces of crap out of the vents

And better pics of KB and her new Billet INterior
IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

Not bad eh?

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Man quit playing with that car and go to work!.....................Just kidding Looking good as always.

Suspect

Reaction score
ha! i thought about doing that with the hood vents. the car looks super clean, im lovin it. :thumb:

Rantheman

Reaction score
paul that looks sweet if you were to add a FR500 steering wheel that would be one bad interior I like the FR500 steering wheels here is mine

mustang075-1.jpg

97blackgt

Reaction score
car looks great..just wondering about that catch can..whats the purpose of it...i never understood what it was for..i know it traps oil but wheres all the oil come from? :dunno:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys. yea hah my parents told me today that it looks like im only folling around with my car not finding a job haha.

The catchcan goes inbetween the neck of the oil fill part of the valve cover. I dont know why but for some reason oil gets pushed into the hose and then in the CAI..which intern is supposed to be sucked up thru the engine to be burned off...or so im lead to believe. i was told i wasnt making enough boost or HP to have to worry about this, but it kinda shocked me all the oil that was in the CAI

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nice...im starting to actual like those headlights..but you should definetly get clear smoked foglights...

and you still havent PMed me back.. :mad:

NotQuik

Reaction score
car looks sick man and very familiar, your is just nicer :) Black interior and we have the same thing...seems like most forgest green mustangs I see have Tan interior. What happened to your stock taillights BTW...wanna sell them :)

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
thanks guys. yea hah my parents told me today that it looks like im only folling around with my car not finding a job haha.

The catchcan goes inbetween the neck of the oil fill part of the valve cover. I dont know why but for some reason oil gets pushed into the hose and then in the CAI..which intern is supposed to be sucked up thru the engine to be burned off...or so im lead to believe. i was told i wasnt making enough boost or HP to have to worry about this, but it kinda shocked me all the oil that was in the CAI
Looks good man O0 love the lights!

You really should check your oil in the blower to make sure that it isn't weaping past the front bearing seals,and check/swap out your pcv....there's no reason to have that kind of oil going into your inlet,especially when KB's don't pressurize your crankcase.(only blow-thru power adders do).....something else is going on there. You'd also pick up some added throttle response if you move the kb idler up to get better belt wrap.....i have a pic if you want to know what i'm talking about.

lrall

Reaction score
ooo seexy, how dark is that tint?? it looks :pimp2: it never stops :dancing6:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys.

SHit man, i hope i dont have a bigger problem. Im really starting to grow weary of this S/C. urgh. The KB has already been rebuilt once like 3 months ago. :mad:

DFG sorry man, my car has been out of commision for 3 days, and the 4 days before that i have spent building a fence which was no fun. I will try to get that quote to you asap.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
thanks guys.

SHit man, i hope i dont have a bigger problem. Im really starting to grow weary of this S/C. urgh. The KB has already been rebuilt once like 3 months ago. :mad:
Who did the rebuild,and what happend that it was warranted for it?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
95KBGT said:
thanks guys.

Who did the rebuild,and what happend that it was warranted for it?
It was sent off to Kenne Bell, they rebuilt the S/C. I blew the seals in the blower.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online