borla stingers, offroad h, longtube headers.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Just a small revving clip of my exhaust on the 95. Mac longtubes, mac shorty offroad h pipe, borla stinger s-type mufflers.

[video=youtube;yu1bYm5FK4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu1bYm5FK4I[/video]

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That sounds good but it's 88 degrees in ohio and that snow in your video sends me into a deep dark state of mind, knowing it'll be back in 6 months.

5PointSnow

Reaction score
Sounds great! Quick question, are you running Chrome or ceramic headers? I have heard that ceramic have to be used on these cars because of heat reasons. Also how was the install back when you had an aode?? I really want long tubes lol

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Sounds killer.

PS. F!ck the snow.

PPS. Longtubes are tight with the auto, but it fits. Headers are hot, ceramic coating doesn't make that much of a difference. If it was required, you'd only see ceramic headers available. If you want chrome, get chrome.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Dang, glad to finally see a sound unique. Most 5.0's I hear and see have flow trashes and sound like a farm truck.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds great! Quick question, are you running Chrome or ceramic headers? I have heard that ceramic have to be used on these cars because of heat reasons. Also how was the install back when you had an aode?? I really want long tubes lol

mac chrome 1-5/8" longtubes! Fit tightly with the auto, way more room with the 5 speed. Longtubes aren't worth the headache. Shitty ground clearance, less room in the engine bay, need to wrap your starter with heat wrap, need a shorty midpipe, and if you don't ziptie the wires a million ways, the headers will destroy them. I'm on my 2nd set of wires in 2 years lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online