For Sale Borla XR1 Mufflers w/ flow tubes

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I have a set of 3" Borla XR1 mufflers with 3" cobra flow tubes cut down to fit properly with the muffler. These things sound wicked awesome but they just aren't loud enough for my taste. If I can get some interest I'll get some pix as they are still on my car but DISCLAIMER! I drive a lowered car in Cleveland... They aren't as purty as they once were. BUT IN NO WAY does it affect how they sound. Believe you me, they sound ****ing amazing. I just want louder. So if sexy brand new spot free mufflers are what you are after then turn away now. They aren't destroyed, I just know they have a few dents from our shitty roads. I'll get pix upon interest. Money talks, taking offers!

$300 obo
[MENTION=7995]DropTopPony[/MENTION] I know you made that thread because of me. Lol.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION] want em back? One was replaced back in the summer from that little pothole incident. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
They were about 200 a piece new lol plus 30 a piece for intermediates. What do you guys think is a fair asking price?

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I can get part numbers and such if needed. Idk I figured with what they cost me for everything new, I thought 300 for the mufflers flow tubes and clamps is fair... can work on shipping costs. I'm a reasonable dude

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i'll have to pass, brotha! I dont have a car to put them on. lol. and my bike wouldnt look good with them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.