Bought a daily

1bad9d5

Reaction score
So with my mustang completely going down a couple months ago I was looking to buy a newer car as a daily and I couldn't be happier with my decision. I bought a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport with 56k on it. Completely stock all I have done is add 20% tints all the way around. Perfect everyday car for me for the price.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
My parents had a 10 sport just like that a couple years ago. Definitely a great car that rides and drives awesome

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Great looking daily! I've heard these things have a little pep to them for a sedan

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
love it! Too bad the sports are all auto's.
Yeah true, but it doesn't bother me to much, gives me a break from my clutch in the stang which is like a workout lol
Awesome! Great choice. :)
Thanks man!
Awd v6?

Awesome car, I like the fusions.
Sadly FWD but yeah the 3.5 v6
My parents had a 10 sport just like that a couple years ago. Definitely a great car that rides and drives awesome
Definition a smooth car, exceeded my expectations in mostly everything
Nice looking car, mang :)
Thanks man
Great looking daily! I've heard these things have a little pep to them for a sedan
Yeah the 3.5 definitely has some pep, I was surprised by the pickup on the highway how she pulled past 120 without truly slowing down much. All I need for everyday

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I rented one of those from Enterprise at some point a while back. Not a bad car overall, although some interior pieces are still pretty cheap, and blind spots are amazingly huge. When I was looking for a daily, I ended up with 2005 Acura TSX with auto and SatNav.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
awe :(
Atleast you got the v6, they're definitely peppy. Something like 220hp? Could probably give a good fight against a stock pushrod...

yeah I would've loved the AWD but I couldn't pass up on the deal with how clean this car is and pretty good mileage wise as well. Yeah they are rated 263hp which probably puts about the 215-220whp range, obviously a heavier car but she moves for a fusion.

I rented one of those from Enterprise at some point a while back. Not a bad car overall, although some interior pieces are still pretty cheap, and blind spots are amazingly huge. When I was looking for a daily, I ended up with 2005 Acura TSX with auto and SatNav.

yeah I can see what you mean, I am not the pickiest person in the world, and this being the first car ive owned that wasn't a 95 or 96 mustang, has more bells and whistles inside then ive ever owned lol.. I find the leather seats to be extremely comfortable especially with my messed up back. Sync is pretty cool too. Overall is a quality car for the price.
My friend owns a TSX, she loves it, they are definitely quality cars as well.

hottwheels04

Reaction score
i like the older body style like that the sport models are nice, I like the grill on the 1st gens better though i would love to get like a 2006-2008

Rallim

Reaction score
One of my co workers girlfriends has a hybrid one, they're definitely nice enough I wouldn't mind driving one everyday. Nice pickup

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah its definitely perfect for the everyday life. Feels like a brand new car to me with all the features it has

bailey_57

Reaction score
My wife has a 12 fusion, and I bought an 06 zephyr. I love these cars for DD's!

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yeah man for sure! Drove her in the horrible snow yesterday and she did extremely, just continues to impress.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online