Bought my car back from the insurance who wants to get a hook up!

teal95gt

Reaction score
well if you ever looked at my build thread or the thread titled boom headshot, you would know my car was totaled out. I bought it back today from my insurance company, I am gonna tear it down with my buddy and part it all out so if you guys need anything let me know and I will get back to you on if I have it or can take it off etc. All the parts have literally about 300 miles on them some even less! I am selling these at below market value (they used barely used remember)

Maximum Motorsport C/C plates-$150

H&R Sport Springs-$180

Rebuilt/Fully Built Aode w/ 2700 rpm tq convertor-$1,500 (would prefer a pick up for this)

Brand new motorcraft IAC-$60

Ford Racing Speedcal-$130

BBK Ceramic Shorties-$250

SCT 4 bank eliminator chip-$180

4.10 Ford Racing rear-end gears-$100

Smog Pump Eliminator Pulley-$40

BBK CAI-$70

two 3" slash cut tips (were $75 each)-$75 for them both

MMR Rear Seat Delete (all holes pre drilled and ready to go)-$100

MSD TFI Performance Coil-SOLD

MSD Dizzy Cap and Rotor-SOLD

Red 9mm Ford racing spark plug wires-SOLD

SR Performance 70mm TB-$100

Black Ford Racing Mats-$45

Monroe shocks and Struts-$300 for all four!

BBK Offroad H Pipe (for shorties)-$125

Flowmaster 10's-$90 for them both together!

two 285/35/18 Nitto 555r Extremes-$300 for them both together have close to no miles on them (one has a little rash from the accident)

one 265/35/18 Nitto 555r Extreme-$150

I have two Gloss Black Oe Wheels LLC Saleen Rims 18x9/18x10 (one of each size due to accident) figured maybe some one would buy them for cheap and finish the set of all 4 up via the oe wheels site (i would sell the rims and tires together for the right price)-Rims and tires together for around $400 or I would sell each rim for $100 each btw the rear tires alone are $600 just to point out the deal you would get lol

I am selling everything you could imagine off the car my plans are to literally have it all stripped apart down to the actual frame itself then have the frame taken for scrap metal. I am holding the two interior door panels, my vertical Raxiom Tails along with the Sequential Harness and the weatherstripping for the door to body connection. I will sell the tail lights and harness though if a local offer comes up no hard feelings lol but I will hold the door panels and the weatherstripping for you(you know who you are!) I am really throwing this shit out for great deals, I know and you all know I could get more for most of the stuff but I just want it gone, it depresses me thinking about the car but what can you do shit happens nothing you can do about it, it sucks but **** it life goes on.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I can upload pics once I get the car back to my house, which will be within the next few days. There are many more parts I probably just cannot remember them haha.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
[MENTION=19086]fomoco85[/MENTION], didn't you need a radiator cover?

Some good deals here! Don't forget to put aside that Passenger side airbag too :) Thanks man. And yes if someone near you makes a good offer on the tails go for it. It's not like I don't have tails. I can live without haha. I might have the money soon if you take my offer. If not it might be awhile before I can put together the money lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry to hear about this. I know the feeling after going through it last year only mine was not as bad. I know how bad it made me feel too see it dropped off by the tow truck so I can only imagine how it would feel to strip it down. BUT keep yer head up and hopefully you can find something you like and build it up.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i see about 4 things i'd like...lemme get a mustang and we'll talk lol. glws buddy! good stuff right here! those cc plates and springs would be my first pick :)

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Good fit quality etc only pics in the car are in my build thread. I can take pictures of it tomorrow off the car cuz im bout to go to bed lol and yea I can ship it, it is very light. I bought it like not too long ago idk where the instructions for it webt but it is pretty easy to intall lol if yiu buy it ill just pm u how I did it it involved drilling 2 holes where the frame for the seats used to go.

Willing to ship lol?[/QUOTE]

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
If it's already drilled then me drilling it isn't necessary lol.

Yeah throw some pics up when you get a chance.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yea bend you over the table....OF AWESOMENESS umm no tally ill take pics when I get the car back to show you, you can do it two ways bolt it directly to the actual seay frame or take that frame off and bolt it to the sheet metal( thats what I did)

chris91

Reaction score
Have you tried finding a nice shell to just swap all your parts to or you just going to buy a new car? Bet you could find someone with a blown up car for cheap.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Have you tried finding a nice shell to just swap all your parts to or you just going to buy a new car? Bet you could find someone with a blown up car for cheap.

But.. He's giving me a sweet deal... Don't talk him into saving the car!!! lol

:laughing4:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ah man sorry to hear that. I would be disappointed myself to go from such a sweet stang to an srt.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yes and yes everything is for sale I have some one buying the two interior door panels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99