Want To Buy Brake Calipers

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
So I'm in a frantic rush to get my car together to pass emissions and inspection for safety and a VIN check. I need the car to pass these to get my title crap sorted out.

I went to go put my new springs in and of course when I take the caliper off the pads fall out and it's all ****ed in there...

I'm looking for a set of calipers, preferably with pads in them, for my 1994 GT.

I just need something cheap to get me by for now.

I'd like to get a set that is in really good shape or even something that'd be an upgrade but cheap and working is the goal. I don't have a lot of cash at all. And in fact I'll be using all the money I set aside for my vacation to Florida next month on brakes so I don't have a lot to work with.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I have a set of stock calipers don't have the pads though. They have the stock lines on them. Want me to shoot them to ya? Just shoot me like 5 bucks for shipping and I'll foot the rest. Then you can spend a couple bucks on dura last pads or something.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I have a set of stock calipers don't have the pads though. They have the stock lines on them. Want me to shoot them to ya? Just shoot me like 5 bucks for shipping and I'll foot the rest. Then you can spend a couple bucks on dura last pads or something.

Damn I wish I knew before you shipped me the console... That'd be awesome. I just got to wait til more money clears in paypal.. I've only got like $3 available the rest is all pending haha.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Just shoot me that. Send a couple bucks later. I'll get them out tomorrow. I'll fit it in a medium flat rate box.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Just sent you what I had available. $3.97.. Lol

RichV

Reaction score
Nice! Awesome random act of SNF kindness!! WTG Win!

I also have a set with pads. Old race pads, but they're GTG!!

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Scheduled for pickup since I can't drive with the meds I'm on :/

70b65229f333ffe304688134c50f2191.jpg

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Still might need rear calipers...
The friend that was suppose to come over yesterday had a family emergency and left me hanging until this morning when he finally texted me and let me know what happened. He's coming over tomorrow to help with my springs... When we do the backs I'll look over the calipers. Hopefully it was just the fronts I had to replace. Thanks again [MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION] for the hookup! If I ever go and get the core charge back for my old calipers I'll shoot you the money, just as a thank you :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online