brake conversion

black94331

Reaction score
pk im sure this is asked all the time but ill only ask it once :) what do i need to convert my 94 gt to cobra brakes? brakets, calipers, and rotors? lines? junkyard or new? kit or indivdual pieces?

stang94X

Reaction score
black94331 said:
pk im sure this is asked all the time but ill only ask it once :) what do i need to convert my 94 gt to cobra brakes? brakets, calipers, and rotors? lines? junkyard or new? kit or indivdual pieces?

that is all you need, i have everything for sale, everything to just bolt on and go

dual piston calipers, brembo cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and stainless steel brake lines

everything is exellent condition-----$350 (that includes shipping)

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
stang94X said:
black94331 said:

that is all you need, i have everything for sale, everything to just bolt on and go

dual piston calipers, brembo cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and stainless steel brake lines

everything new or used?

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
www.buyfordracing.com

i think the Mach brakes, same as teh cobra except they don't say cobra, are like $259

i think youre right about that. thats pretty cheap for all that stuff! both sets them brembo rotors are probably a little better right? i guess depending on wether they are new or not

stang94X

Reaction score
black94331 said:
stang94X said:
black94331 said:

everything new or used?

they are used, i had them on for about two months, the car isnt driven everyday and i live where i work so not much driviing is done, just about 100 miles a week; if that, the only reason why i'm not using them is because the rims i want are 15" and i have to put the stock brakes back on, they work perfect and everything is great

the calipers are the exact calipers used as the cobras, the only difference is the cobras say cobra on them, i bought the calipers new from ford, the brembo cross-drilled/slotted rotors cost me well over $250 alone, and the brake lines are earl's performance stainless steel lines

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
are you in a hurry to sell them? cuz im interested, but i gotta save up a little before i can purchase them from you.

stang94X

Reaction score
i try to be as fair to everyone as i can, so its just a who can get them first thing, im not in a real hurry to sell them but i am trying to get as much money as i can in the next 2 weeks cause i'm going to st.lucia for my bothers wedding and i need money so i'm selling everything thats not on my car

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
aight thats fair enough. ill check with you to see if you still have them mhen im ready. thanks bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online