Brake Kits at RockAuto.com

Discussion in 'RockAuto' started by RockAuto, Feb 13, 2015.

1. RockAuto

RockAuto Member Preferred Vendor

Part kits from RockAuto are a convenient way to save time and ensure success. Brake kits include premium matched pads and rotors for quick, controlled, quiet stops. Power Stop brake kits for all four wheels currently start at less than $150 for some Mustangs. Find brake kits and parts for your specific vehicle under the Brake/Wheel Hub category at RockAuto.com.

[​IMG]

Thank You,
    RockAuto.com

2. TanTop94

TanTop94 Well-Known Member

I have to say something positive about these brake kits from RockAuto. My brother got a set of these for his girlfriend at the time for his Baja and they were leaps and bounds over what came stock on her car. Everything fit together properly and was really impressed by the quality of them for the price. If you are in need of some brakes I suggest grabbing these! Also being able to just hit 1 button to get all the pads and rotors you need cannot be beat lol.

3. Ineedav8

Ineedav8 Active Member

I replaced my rears with this set up and is great i did it mostly to match my cobra fronts but when the time comes to redo my front brakes I'll definitely be coming back to grab a set of rotors and pads for my cobra calipers