Brake time

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Got my new Brembo drilled rotors, and hawk ceramic pads in and threy them on today, and man this car stops on a dime now.
brembo2small.jpg

brembo3small.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
damn sweet :thumb: so do you have to get into the pedal as hard now, or can you just tap it and get the reaction you got half way to the floor before?

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I dont have to use as much brake, and when I do a hard stop, anything that isn't tied down goes flying. Great for avoiding deer and stupid drivers. Now all thats left before the power mods is rear tires and springs, shocks and struts, which I have all planned out. All I need now is some money.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
I dont have to use as much brake, and when I do a hard stop, anything that isn't tied down goes flying. Great for avoiding deer and stupid drivers. Now all thats left before the power mods is rear tires and springs, shocks and struts, which I have all planned out. All I need now is some money.

HA need money? Man who in the hell on this forum doesnt need that :'( If only our checking accounts were endless..................ah oh well :blah2:

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, I was going to get some basic rotors, but my dad decided that these rotors would make for a good birthday present. So I thank him for sponsoring my "race team"

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Yea, I was going to get some basic rotors, but my dad decided that these rotors would make for a good birthday present. So I thank him for sponsoring my "race team"

:lol: awesome deal man! they look great on there! when my rotors start getting bad, im upgrading to some slotted and crossed drilled rotors too. idk why im sayin this but i cant wait for my rotors to go bad! maybe i should just keep my ebrake on and drive so then theyll go bad faster and ill just upgrade them all. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online