BRAKES????

ALITL8

Reaction score
plus cleaning to the back of a 10.5 wheel would be hard on the hands!!!

ALITL8

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184626

there is a whole shot of the car, but it loooks wierd bcause he has mismatchd rotors

definitely looks weird! those huge brakes in the back thrill me... cobras dont even come with brakes like that. like i said... i've got 10.5 wheels in back and like to keep them "clean".

these were used when i got them and DID NOT look this good!!
gt01-25_3.jpg

S

scarface

THats not lame...I dont have them either. THey are a PITA to deal with.

OP
OP
S

SUTHRNSTANG97GT

Reaction score
Well I took it to a shop and they told me that it was the new M/C , so now I have to get another on. Thae guy said that most aftermarket parts builders dont go by OE specs.

OP
OP
S

SUTHRNSTANG97GT

Reaction score
I have a ? , No one around here carries the rebuild kit for my M/C, could I just take apart the new one and take the rubber seals out and put them in the old one since it fits better than the new one.

ALITL8

Reaction score
SUTHRNSTANG97GT said:
I have a ? , No one around here carries the rebuild kit for my M/C, could I just take apart the new one and take the rubber seals out and put them in the old one since it fits better than the new one.

dont quote me on this but i dont see why not. if all you need is the seals you should be able to rebuild your stock one.

OP
OP
S

SUTHRNSTANG97GT

Reaction score
Well I took them both apart and couldnt get the second piston out because the rubber seals on it had expanded, but I didnt see anything that different so I put the new one back together and put it back on. Now I just need to bleed them and see what happens. If it is still acting up I have a new M/C on order. Thanks for the sugg. guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online