Bremer Sequential Shifter

98snakehorse

Reaction score
While following some of the 2017 SEMA stuff going on this year I came across this product. Seems kinda cool but for the price and still needing to use the clutch idk... What do you guys think. Says its available for the T5 transmission so I would assume it fits the t45 aswell?

https://www.bremershifters.com/

bremer_box.jpg

[video=youtube;DG12jmFsI7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG12jmFsI7M[/video]

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I can build one heck of an automatic transmission for $2400. Its an awesome idea and Id like to know how it works but that price is way steep.

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
I can build one heck of an automatic transmission for $2400. Its an awesome idea and Id like to know how it works but that price is way steep.

Lol yeah thats my thoughts. They also show you are able to remote mount the shifter which is pretty trick. It would be more tempting with a built transmission and if the cost was atleast cut in half.

07GtS197

Reaction score

And it would still shift faster than this... I doubt this is going to catch on, its only practical on a drag only car and how many hard core drag racers are running a t5?

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
And it would still shift faster than this... I doubt this is going to catch on, its only practical on a drag only car and how many hard core drag racers are running a t5?

Maybe not so much with a t5 but many hardcore drag racers with the t56, tKO and tr 6060.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I see no happy ending with it at that price. And at that price would expect an EXTREMELY happy ending.:3some:

07GtS197

Reaction score
Maybe not so much with a t5 but many hardcore drag racers with the t56, tKO and tr 6060.

True but what I was getting at is if someone is spending that much on a shifter then theyre spending a lot on their build to go really fast. At that point an auto is probably what they'd be using instead of the t5. Even the coyote guys dont like to run mt82s on the track.

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
True but what I was getting at is if someone is spending that much on a shifter then theyre spending a lot on their build to go really fast. At that point an auto is probably what they'd be using instead of the t5. Even the coyote guys dont like to run mt82s on the track.
Oh I totally understand.. You would be surprised with the No Prep drag events picking up that the stick shift class is getting pretty competitive. You got the guys that just want to go as fast as possible so it only makes since to go auto, or the guys that are so hardcore "man trans" they would spend any amount necessary to get that competitive edge. I guess thats what these guys are marketing to? Lol I would never spend close to that. Still kind of a cool product.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

ForcFed93

Reaction score
Saw it, wanted it, went to preorder and just about died.

If it were less than say, $750, I would've ordered immediately.

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Saw it, wanted it, went to preorder and just about died.

If it were less than say, $750, I would've ordered immediately.

Lol I know right??

Also for such an expensive product the company used carpet insulation as a back drop for the product display photo... HAHA

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
HOLY ****EN SHIT!!Cheaper to get a dog box....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.