Bridgestone Blizzak WS70's (snow tires)

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be driving the stang in the winter again. I'll be making an investment in snow tires to put on my bullitts for the winter. Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 in 245/45/17 all around, anyone use them?

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
I am interested to see what you find, I need to get some snow wheels/tires for my car also, I have no experience with these tires but I have read a little and it seems like they do okay on our cars but it was only like one guy a long time ago so I don't remember exactly what he said. But definitely going to subscribe to this.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
The stang with snow tires was a beast in snow. Only problem you'll have is starting off in deep snow that's wet and slushy that many cars drove though before you

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i havent used them personally, but one of the guys in a local mustang club used them and he swore by them (lived in Colorado Springs). I wouldnt hesitate to get them (if i could afford them!)

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I am interested to see what you find, I need to get some snow wheels/tires for my car also, I have no experience with these tires but I have read a little and it seems like they do okay on our cars but it was only like one guy a long time ago so I don't remember exactly what he said. But definitely going to subscribe to this.

Same here. I know nobody local with em. But at this point a certain someone is being a motherfather and not letting me get something for the winter to drive. I drove in the snow last winter on the stock goodyear eagle gt's, it was terrible.
The stang with snow tires was a beast in snow. Only problem you'll have is starting off in deep snow that's wet and slushy that many cars drove though before you

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*
Sounds better than crappy all seasons

i havent used them personally, but one of the guys in a local mustang club used them and he swore by them (lived in Colorado Springs). I wouldnt hesitate to get them (if i could afford them!)

Sounds good. They have to be more road friendly than shoddy all seasons. At this point I have no choice but to buy a set soon. I can't risk driving on all seasons again, it's a death trap. I really had my heart set on buying a cheap car to daily in the winter, but I'm not allowed. I'll be saving for them, nothing else.

chris91

Reaction score
I have used them on the womans old Catera. That car was VERY scary without them in the snow. With them, the car would make it through almost anything. I HIGHLY recommend them.

GRAFIX

Reaction score
I drove last year in the snow. Blizaks are amazing!! She drove through 5-6 inches No problem! Only thing that sucks driving in the snow was turning. I would slide every turn. Luckily I don't have to use them this year (storing her away ).

9aeede011988969b32ad83e9e3c482a4.jpg

*the top wheel is my full size spare *

ManiacMagoo

Reaction score
When I lived up in Alaska for the last 2 years everyone swore by Blizzaks. I had them on my Tracker and it was a goat no matter what the conditions where. I even had them on my 2010 Civic up there and loved them. I don't think I would ever run a different winter tire. Just don't run them long on dry warm pavement lol.

joekd

Reaction score
When I had my 00 GT I drove it year round and had a set of 15" V6 wheels with Firestone winterfires on them

Car wasn't great to drive in the snow but never got stuck

GEORGEKLASS

Reaction score
Run a 225/50 instead. You want a thinner and taller tire for winter. Blizzaks are very good tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online