Bright tangerine project pics

kari

Reaction score
Here some pic what i did last winter. I got her back together about 2 months ago. :dancing6:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's awsome! looks like you went all out.

Could you post up some more pix and info??

OP
OP
K

kari

Reaction score
more pix!
and 1 pix of my brother stang.

[attachment deleted by admin]

95-stang

Reaction score
Nice, i like the trouble you are going to with running gear, looks good under there. :)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i really like it ...that was the color my friends fox was going to be before it was destroyed..... what was the original color??

OP
OP
K

kari

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i really like it ...that was the color my friends fox was going to be before it was destroyed..... what was the original color??
That is original color

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
kari said:
tRaV_19 said:
That is original color

?!?!?!? say what??? what year is it?? i have never seen that color before thats gotta be super rare

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Its Bright Tangerine Orange. My friends mom has a 97 GT I think, not positive but its a 96-98 and its that color, f*cking immaculate car other than the fact that it sits outside in the weather never driven and needs to be painted. It has 27K miles and all black leather interior. Pretty sure Id punch babys to have that thing.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
God if I could have a Bright Tangerine GT and a Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra I think Id die and go to heaven, the 2 best SN colors EVAR!!!

Magic

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
God if I could have a Bright Tangerine GT and a Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra I think Id die and go to heaven, the 2 best SN colors EVAR!!!
when that happens, can I get the Cobra?
:dancing6:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:

my damn thoughts exactly!!@!!!! i just seen BAB for the first time this year and was stunned!!!! now this awesome color...damn now all i need to see is a iris metallic car and that would be the shit haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online