bringing back my pops 94 gt .new from east bay CA

tonz

Reaction score
Hello.my names Eric.I just got a 94 gt from my dad.we built it up when I was in high school(it was his car then).its been sitting for a bought 7 years.it was running when parked tho.i havent seen it in a couple years but from what I can remember its got bbk intake,t/b,shorty headers,msd coil and distributer,bigger injectors ,3.73 gears,aluminum driveshaft,control arms,springs,caster/camber.short through shifter,Eaton pos,cobra front brakes....think that's it.I just need to drill and change the key cuz someone tried to steal it and messed up the key hole and mine doesn't fit now.but I'm gonna change all the fluids and go from there,any tip or thing I should check for are much appreciated

Eric

lutter94

Reaction score
You shouldn't have to drill anything to change the locks, just replace them. I'm sure lmr has a kit. We have a forum coupon code for the site too

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck with the build! I believe the lock cylinders have a slide pin on the back side, just take off your interior door panel to access it. At least that's how my ranger was, and the cylinders appear to be the same. Auto zone even had the kit and mine have been good through the years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online