Broke it down to 2 seat choices

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
I had the same seats as the summit seats in my 98 GT I traded a week or so ago. They where the Jegs GS-1 seats and are identical. They where great, especially for the $$. Mine where like 175 each with free 2 day shipping from Jegs.

I am also a big guy and they fit me awesome so that is a plus if you are large or have a fatty woman :)

Only pics I have

p1000143hc1.jpg

p1000141vj2.jpg

S

scarface

other than the way you tilt the seats, they look identical to mine

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
04DarkShadowGT said:
I had the same seats as the summit seats in my 98 GT I traded a week or so ago. They where the Jegs GS-1 seats and are identical. They where great, especially for the $$. Mine where like 175 each with free 2 day shipping from Jegs.

I am also a big guy and they fit me awesome so that is a plus if you are large or have a fatty woman :)

Only pics I have

p1000143hc1.jpg

p1000141vj2.jpg

those are the ones I wanted to beging with..........what did you do about mounting them?

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
those seats do look damn good for the price.. i will need to get some one of these daysss

OP
OP
N

Nacho

Reaction score
tell us about the mounting. did it come with sliders? if so, did you just drill holes for the factory bracket?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow, only 175 a seat?.. i may get me a pair of those.. i want the suede inserts sooo bad! maybe i can get somebody to recover the middle section in suede for me? iono.. i like!

S

scarface

Mine came with crappy POS sliders...I just reused the factory ones.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
04DarkShadowGT said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those look pretty sweet, especially for the $$

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
wow, only 175 a seat?.. i may get me a pair of those.. i want the suede inserts sooo bad! maybe i can get somebody to recover the middle section in suede for me? iono.. i like!

hey trey that's a good idea, I had not thought about that. If the other ones me and you have been talking about doesn't work out.......these Jegs/Summit seats could be taken to a shop that does upholstery and just have the suede put in the center like we want :) I'm going to call some local shops and find out what it would cost to do a pair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online