Broke it down to 2 seat choices

Nacho

Reaction score
The matrix is cheaper by $50 but it's vinyl. The Summit is a bit more expensive but it is simulated leather. Isn't it the same as vinyl? I don't know. The price really doesn't matter much but I like both of them. Which one would you choose? Only thing holding me back from ordering the Summit ones are the damn low thigh bolsters. I'm not too crazy about the white matrix logoeither, so they both have something I don't like. After looking at them side by side, the matrix does look more 'racey' than the summit, tho.

grm-15-650.jpg

Matrix really put the sport in these sport seats. They feature: A strong tubular steel frame; high-density foam padding; integrated shoulder, kidney, and thigh bolsters; cutouts for race-style harnesses; and a fully adjustable seatback. The sport seats have fabric upholstery with vinyl patches in high-wear areas.

sum-g1155r.jpg

These Summit sport seats deliver the look of expensive leather racing seats, without their expensive price tag. These seats have soft, comfortable, simulated leather upholstery, lumbar and shoulder bolsters for added support, cutouts for safety harnesses, and recline and tilt forward mechanisms. Adjustable sliders are included

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think they will both make the interior look cheap.....those recaro knock offs i found on E-bay look better

OP
OP
N

Nacho

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I think they will both make the interior look cheap.....those recaro knock offs i found on E-bay look better

post a link.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my thread about these recaro Knocks off i found on Ebay. They really do look exactly like recaros and is a very good and inexpensive knock off. You can get them in REAL leather in another auction for around $500.....The Simulated leather ones were around $200

IMO both of the seats you were looking at looked Pep-Boys cheap and super ricer.....But thats just my opinion...These would look really good and classy and are one solid color

http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=6219.0

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
id say save up your money and get some good quality seats. the summits may be good quality iono but they dont look amazing. id say get some of the ebay ones for money saving or just get some corbeau/recaro's. ;)

OP
OP
N

Nacho

Reaction score
I know what you guys mean but those seats are CRAZY expensive. I really wanted to have some black/red seats since my car is red with black top. Summit has all black seats and are about $200 a piece, it ain't bad, but I realy wanted a red/black combo.

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
There is a guy on here with a gt painted that Azure blue with the Summit seats.. I think they look nice and i plan on getting them.. But if some one knows the car i am talking about and i am wrong correct me!!

Willis

S

scarface

I have the Ebay seats, and They are Very comfortable. I drove 15 hours straight with no issues :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
i want some 03 cobra seats! with the suede and stuff in them.

Thats how the seats looked that was posted here.................let me find it, give me a sec

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online