brokedown...

G

GREG@SN95

and had the head unit professionally installed :comando:

I was like ???
then like :rant:
then like :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
now I am :D :bunny3: :banana: :dancing6: :drunk:

Well, the head unit from the GT was acting funny, It would power up, subs would kick on, but not the speakers... so I figured it got fucked up in the wreck...

So I buy a new one... this one fried... oops...

So I go back and say "wtf"... and the feller hands me a new one... I install the sucker in the parking lot... same thing, subs come on, not the speakers...

So I said hell with it, gave the guy 50 bucks and said YOU DO IT!

Now I can listen to skynyrd...

The cause of all this... ha, that damn ying yang and his ass backwards wiring...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
uhhhh weren't you the one that was up my ass about ME having mine done by professionals ::) ::)

:p :p :p :p :p

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
you guys should freaking see my wiring.. rofl. its actually pretty pimp how me and my dad did it. (my dad wired b1's, b52's, f15's f16's, and some others i dont know) so he is good at wiring..

but my dvd player has a control module thing that has alot of AV inputs/outputs and its IN my console so i have access to them for xbox and stuff.. its pretty sweet.. not to mention the 50 wires in there rofl... i should take pics.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

Well no I'm very very very very very very angry...

I blew my subs that cost $600 a peice when they were new...

I want to shoot someone...

idk... My buddy gets great deals at this audio store a few towns over... reckon we'll see what kind of deal I can get...

For under 300 bucks I'll get new shit... for more I'm gonna wait til after the 302 swap...

He hooked me up with what I got now... It was a $3,000 system, I only paid a little over 800 bucks... (some stuff was used)

fuck me sideways while swinging from the rafters... anybody have some extra money that they dont want anymore?

lol... school + rent + insurance and now I have a car to piss money away on... yup... This sure does suck...

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

I'm good with motors n bolts n stuff...

I'm not goo with wires and computer chips and them other crazy gizmo whachamacalems

slow-six

Reaction score
I'm not goo with wires and computer chips and them other crazy gizmo whachamacalems
[/quote] man i know that feeling. glad you got the stereo going. :)

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

DFG_Pimpin said:
told ya it was a girl's car... ;D

I know its a girl car... it will remain a girl car until its fitted with a 302

woo hoo!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members