build me the best nurburgring sn95 for ten grand...

MadStang

Reaction score
Just realized you were in esco. I have a space in vista.

Wanna be part of an rx7FC 5.0 swap?

I could sure use some of your expertise.

wish i had the time. Reason the car is blacked out in my signature is because it's in pieces in my garage currently while I rebuild for the 2014 season, I have a month to get it back together lol.

OP
OP
TheDeafElectrician
Reaction score
wish i had the time. Reason the car is blacked out in my signature is because it's in pieces in my garage currently while I rebuild for the 2014 season, I have a month to get it back together lol.

If you need a shop or lift give me a shout.i also have tons of parts.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Ok, a 4.30 seems a bit steep for a 5 speed car.. 3.90s would seem a better fit.. We are talking the ring. They do not exactly have short straights, nor are the corners super tight like on an auto-x course.

Also we talking the GP Track or the Nordschleife?

Also this 10k.. Is this with the car already bought? Does this need to be a gt? Personally a 4v would also be a preferable starting point.

MadStang

Reaction score
Ok, a 4.30 seems a bit steep for a 5 speed car.. 3.90s would seem a better fit.. We are talking the ring. They do not exactly have short straights, nor are the corners super tight like on an auto-x course.

Also we talking the GP Track or the Nordschleife?

Also this 10k.. Is this with the car already bought? Does this need to be a gt? Personally a 4v would also be a preferable starting point.

you're forgetting that you WANT to use fifth gear and be at a high rpm in 5th for the long straights. The overdrive 5th is going to kill speed with a lower ratio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online