bullett intake

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
if i was you, i would get the new trick flow intake, it is similar to the bullit and much cheaper.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
if i was you, i would get the new trick flow intake, it is similar to the bullit and much cheaper.

I agree, it was designed off the Bullit Intake but does not require the install kit so its half the price of the Bullit.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tooslow said:
so, the trick flow intake is out now?
been out for a couple of months...looks pretty good. i think BBK is making one that is coming out shortly, but i think it is more than the trick flow.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
ive already heard bad things about the trickflow (from other messege boards, none locally) of people losing 10+ rwhp... any feedback yet

tooslow

Reaction score
hmm.. yousure you're not hearing about the pro-products typhoon? i've heard they are only good in high revving and/or forced induction cars. most n/a lose 10-15hp with the typhoon.

i've heard NO reviews of the trick flow yet. i hope thats not the case.

the BBK intake is MASSIVE. i dunno if i'd want it if it did perform well :(

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
The bbk one is changing to a forward facing throttle bottle! The trick flow is out! And ill show you the N/A numbers! The FI numbers are good too! Theres a guy on modularfords, that did before and after dynos with a PI and then the trickflow! He lost boost, but still made the same amount of horsepower! The reason he lost boost was because the more effiecent design of the intake!

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/trick-flow-intake-vt23085.html?highlight=trickflow

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
ive already heard bad things about the trickflow (from other messege boards, none locally) of people losing 10+ rwhp... any feedback yet
well post links...cause then you are just spreading rumors.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
i've heard of people on stangnet, mod fords, mod depot of a guy losing 10rwhp in the midrange.. But the FI guys are picking up pretty good power.

The bullit intake itself is $1400 for the lower and upper manifolds. Then all the other bullit specific stuff you have to have adds up to about $700. you can find bullit intakes floating around for $1000 or less, you just have to be patient.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online