Bullitt/ Cobra Caliper & Rotor upgrade

1Fast92FiveOh

Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of you have the Red Cobra or Bullitt caliper upgrade. Did you guys update anything else with these upgrades and if so did you use a kit. I can't afford top of the line Brembo or Baer brake kits....but want to increase my performance. Thank you guys

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the best price if you want regular black rotors is buyfordracing.com

...the way i did it was buy the SS lines and Cobra calipers on stangsuspention.com with the SN94 forums 5% discount and bought my slotted rotors from rotorpros.com

OP
OP

1Fast92FiveOh

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going with the Bullitt calipers since everyone gets their panties in a bunch if you put cobra stuff on gt's.........will I notice a huge difference between the kits rotors and slotted/ drilled rotors?

95-stang

Reaction score
I bought the full Cobra upgrade, painted the calipers red [as you do] and my panties still fit fine thanks. O0

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

It's a great mods, I will did it soon, here the kit :

image.php

For the color of the caliper it's for you, you can buy the Bullit or the Cobra, but the black are cheapers and do the same job.

F.

OP
OP

1Fast92FiveOh

Reaction score
The panties reference was to the people that get all mad if you put anything Cobra on a non Cobra.....

95-stang

Reaction score
1Fast92FiveOh said:
The panties reference was to the people that get all mad if you put anything Cobra on a non Cobra.....

Ah ok, i had'nt really considered that would upset anyone, its so trivial, never mind. :(
I will file off the offending cobra letters as soon as i have some spare time. [not]

el docum

Reaction score
There also black caliper from the mach 1, but the red bullitt are a good choice to.

IMO theses 13 inch brakes should be the original equipment on all GT for 1994-2004, regular GT brake are not enough powerfull, it's even worse if your car is modified.

95-stang

Reaction score
They aint cheap and affordable here, you have to really want one. ;)

el docum

Reaction score
95-stang said:
They aint cheap and affordable here, you have to really want one. ;)

It's true, and when it's time to go at the gaz station in europe you have to pay high price for the liter :(

S

scarface

dont worry what anyone else thinks of your car, you are not trying to please anyone but yourself...that being said cobra brakes are nice, and would look great too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.