bullitt rim

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i dont think thats the same color...but i could be wrong i would try the classifieds and ebay

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
yeah, they a hard to come by a single one on ebay that is in decent shape...

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
it's my front rim... I've got DD for the rear O0... but if that's not what you're asking.. It's the backside of the rim that's bent...

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
it's my front rim... I've got DD for the rear O0... but if that's not what you're asking.. It's the backside of the rim that's bent...

Lol I was going to say get DD for the rear. It's hard to tell from your sig because it's a straight on shot.

O0

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
gt96stang said:

Lol I was going to say get DD for the rear. It's hard to tell from your sig because it's a straight on shot.

O0

Yeah, I picked up the fronts for dirt cheap, then went ahead and bought some DD... Then I bent a front one, now it sucks looking for a replacement :comando:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
Red96GT said:
gt96stang said:

O0

Yeah, I picked up the fronts for dirt cheap, then went ahead and bought some DD... Then I bent a front one, now it sucks looking for a replacement :comando:

Good luck on your search. They aren't OEM are they?

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Good luck on your search. They aren't OEM are they?

the front... oh yes, they are... that's why they're 17x8 instead of what all the aftermarket does which is 17x9...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online