Burninriverdiver's spring photo shoot

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
This is my first time out with my new camera....just kidding i dont know how to even turn it on. These photos were taken by my girlfriend, and that is her black FRS in some of the pics. Hope you enjoy!

And my dog got to go along for a ride

A little busy with all the bumper stickers, but who cares!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Dude you have such a clean car! I really like the second and third pics and the one in your sig! :thumbsup:

What's next to come this year?

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Dude you have such a clean car! I really like the second and third pics and the one in your sig! :thumbsup:

What's next to come this year?

Thanks man! hopefully this year will be some enjoyment and window tint. probably going to consider swapping in some new heads and cams over next winter tho

Great pictures! Really like the car!

Are your corners in correctly?

Thanks man! I was actually looking at the corners as well, they went in easily and seemed right, but something looks off. Ill take them out again soon and see whats up with them

Love it. So many of the little things remind me of mine.

Thanks man, you and I both know i stole some of your ideas!

Looking tits bro! Awesome pictures

They are some really nice shots! Car clean too

Thanks guys! Gotta give credit to my woman... She is a pretty good photographer

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah man she's really good! Does she have a side bizz for it? Could make some good money

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Yeah man she's really good! Does she have a side bizz for it? Could make some good money

Thanks man, ill make sure she reads this! Shes pretty modest on her skills. Some day she might, but for now shes got two jobs and finishing up her degree in dietetics. I think she could make something out of it though with the right camera and equipment

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Wish i could take credit for this, but my woman got home from work and did some editing......................

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Those pictures look awesome and the car looks super clean :thumbsup:

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Holy shit Iz, I don't think I had ever really seen your car out and about. That sucker is CLEAN. Great pics man, glad to see you got it back together and running well

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed with everyone else, looks really clean! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Those pictures look awesome and the car looks super clean :thumbsup:

Lookin good!

Thank you guys!

Holy shit Iz, I don't think I had ever really seen your car out and about. That sucker is CLEAN. Great pics man, glad to see you got it back together and running well

Thanks Joey, it only took two attempts to get the manifold sealed properly lol. Im sure ill meet up with some of you ohio guys this summer, its got plenty of minor dings in the 19 year old paint but cleans up pretty well

Agreed with everyone else, looks really clean! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I'm starting to get the itch to get out and drive mine as well

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Looks great man! I'm starting to get the itch to get out and drive mine as well

Thanks man, and it's that time of year when it's hard to be patient for good weather. At least the salt seems to be off the road if you do get it out!

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, and it's that time of year when it's hard to be patient for good weather. At least the salt seems to be off the road if you do get it out!

I need to get my butt in gear and get it back together. The interior is in the basement and the rear end is sitting next to the car. I need to do some welding on it, then I can schedule a retune for sometime in May. Im hoping to have it tuned and on the road by Memorial Day....

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I need to get my butt in gear and get it back together. The interior is in the basement and the rear end is sitting next to the car. I need to do some welding on it, then I can schedule a retune for sometime in May. Im hoping to have it tuned and on the road by Memorial Day....

Thats a good deadline... As far as I'm concerned, Memorial Day= first day of real summer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online