Buy a Shirt and help me get my car on the road.

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
Hey All,

I need some help, I need the cash to get my car fixed and on the road, I have a bunch of T-shirt designs, I do plan on making an SN95 version, but for now I have a couple fox ones done up and a 011 ,I also have a ton of other cool designs for sale. I have lowered all my Commisions as well because i know the economy sux right now, All the money i would make will go to getting my car on the road (Deal i made with my wife).

Any support through Zazzle you guys can give would be awesome :) I really only need around 300 bux to get this nightmare over with :)

Thanks in advance :)

Don

Here's a link to my store on Zazzle, use the menus on the side to look for the Car relanted stuff :)

God Bless.

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
okay ill break the ice on this one... Im glad your doing your thing and trying to earn money the good ol fashioned american way, but 1) those shirts are too expensive... 20 bucks? 2) they are kinda plain, nothing on the back? just my opinion tho, i dont think i could justify to myself spending that kinda money on a shirt that i could by from wal mart in a pack of 5 for 9 bucks...

but good luck..

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
okay ill break the ice on this one... Im glad your doing your thing and trying to earn money the good ol fashioned american way, but 1) those shirts are too expensive... 20 bucks? 2) they are kinda plain, nothing on the back? just my opinion tho, i dont think i could justify to myself spending that kinda money on a shirt that i could by from wal mart in a pack of 5 for 9 bucks...

but good luck..

Yeah to be honest your not the first person to tell me that bro(Cause i don't know if your a guy, or gal).....Zazzle has always been pricy. It's hard doing it this way... I have looked into getting a press and printing my own shirts but i ant got 20K LOL!...

And on a side note, if i place a design on the back, the price goes up by 3 bux, Kinda a rip off.

Thanks for the input bro.

Don

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Well with a bit of feedback This is my final version of this design, I have placed on a tee at zazzle, and lowered my comm to 10%, thats to lowest i can lower it :), You can customize it and place it on a black Tee, but be warned the price doubles...Sorry but this is the best place i have found their quality is very good, and their printing is awesome, as i own a few of my designs and they have hardly faded after 5 years...The value shirts start at 14.95 US.. :)

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
clear enough?

Mustang2-9-12003-2.jpg

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
never mind, i found the black... just let me know what you can do with my car, and we will go from there..

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
i mean do what you think will look good, i like the pony on it, and the red writing so you just do what you think will work...

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
i mean do what you think will look good, i like the pony on it, and the red writing so you just do what you think will work...

I can just add a drawing of your car in and see how it looks, if you want to change something we can at that point :). I'll start on it now, I may have something to show you tonight, I work pretty fast :). You have to in this gig LOL!

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
haha i got ya man, yea let me know what you come up with... cause i can get one for me and the wife and the kiddos more than likely...

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Could the green be more of a dfg? Kinda like mine? And maybe a 5.0 badge like I have? Other than that, it looks amazing... I'll deff purchase one for me and then after payday I'll get my kids one

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online