Buy a Shirt and help me get my car on the road.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
i am >:/ IF ONLY MY DAM DEBT CARD CAME!?!?!?!?!? maybe we can still work it out to where just my car is on the shirt i wouldnt mind that

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
i am >:/ IF ONLY MY DAM DEBT CARD CAME!?!?!?!?!? maybe we can still work it out to where just my car is on the shirt i wouldnt mind that

Thats the thing, I was looking at my zazzle store just now after reading your comment, They didn't pull anything that was only the car, So I have 2 fox designs a 2011, and a couple SN95 but just the car with SN95 in the top. Maybe they reason they pulled them was because of the horse????????. I could try uploading one with just your car on the back, and maybe SN95 on the left side??. and they would let it through???? if that would be okay?, I know it's not as awesome as with the horse, but it is your car.

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
im a big fan of the design... i would like to buy another one, with my car and a splash like that with the SN95 on the front pocket area

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Somthing like this :)
SN95_Misscoupe_SN95_car_splash.jpg

I can put the SN95 from your design on the left pocket area? :) We just may get away with it :)

this is illegal too

Your desire to produce products bearing Ford Motor Company trademarks and/or trade dress (unique shape of our vehicles) will require a license.

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
this is illegal too

Your desire to produce products bearing Ford Motor Company trademarks and/or trade dress (unique shape of our vehicles) will require a license.

Dude, not that its any of my business, but what's ur end game here? Are u the trademark police?

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
shape of the vehicle has been altered with the hood.

i like what your doing here, i get that Ford is protecting their brand it might seem overly soo to the little guy but look at it from their point of view as well. that being said as soon as my car is ready to roll even if it has no logos on it id love a shirt with my car on it for me and my daughter.

Knuckles

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
shape of the vehicle has been altered with the hood.

i like what your doing here, i get that Ford is protecting their brand it might seem overly soo to the little guy but look at it from their point of view as well. that being said as soon as my car is ready to roll even if it has no logos on it id love a shirt with my car on it for me and my daughter.

Knuckles

I would be very happy to do that for you and your daughter :). Just let me know when?

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Dude, not that its any of my business, but what's ur end game here? Are u the trademark police?

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk
No I am not but are you going to pay the large fee that Ford will slap with him with for not licensing this? Not to mention look at the front of this car, happen to notice anything? Yeah the Pony is going to get him busted as well as the shape of the car. I am not trying to piss in anyone's Wheaties, hell I was part of the BMC calendar debacle and let me tell you what, if he is doing this to raise money to get his car on the road, then he is going to need more to pay his legal fee's and everything else Ford will throw at him for pursuing this.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Hey All,

I found a new place to sell my shirts, they are cheaper, and have better options...I am improving my designs so there is more to them, If anyone has something they would like made to be put on a shirt let me know??? I do still do cars, but i have to remove all badging and logos, as well as change the body a bit. I don't need any issues with Copyright....

Here's your link----> http://www.estoremonster.com/Store/ArtOnStuff.aspx

Thanks so much for the support....

Don

copmagnet

Reaction score
at this point your shirts are going to look like those photos people draw at fairs where they eleborate your acne or glasses..

i think you need to stop whatever this thing is your trying to do. step back and THINK about what your doing before trying to sell stuff.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
at this point your shirts are going to look like those photos people draw at fairs where they eleborate your acne or glasses..

i think you need to stop whatever this thing is your trying to do. step back and THINK about what your doing before trying to sell stuff.

IDK how to take this comment, so i will just ignore it....as for "stepping back" already done....I have given up on cars altogether...and i am concentrating on my colouring...But if you read this thread and my other thread where i got hired as a freelance colourist you would probly know that and not have posted in this thread at all.....

Sorry if this come's across and rude...but honestly I don't care. I did no less then 10 car designs with given word i would be compensated in some way, and only one person came through....so take this post anyway you wish, I don't care anymore....

Peace

Don

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online