C pillars

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
I found a set of these for hella cheap and im debating on whether to get them. opinions please

Examples:
v2bullitblackside.jpg

v2oblique.jpg

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
97GTS said:
got any pics on our bodystyle :dunno:

ive been lookin but cant find any. for 100 bucks i dont think i should pass it up.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i dont like the ones you posted.. i would rather see what they look like on our body style before i gave the opinion but on those year models... nope

Spyder

Reaction score
I think its unique, you dont see too many out there with those.

That may be for one reason or another, but hey, if you like them, get em

Downshift

Reaction score
Something about them in the second pic makes me say no. But the first pic I would say yes lol. I have never seen them on our body style car. They look too flat in the second pic to me otherwise I think they are pretty sweet.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I think that they would flow better with the lines of the 05( retro look). Not too sure about the lines on the sn95's.

joshs95

Reaction score
the first pic looks like there molded in to the car some how , I've seen them on our body style once and it didn't flow at all

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya now that I look at it more I dont think it would look to good. It looks to flat with that stang and those years are more sharp and hard lines that ours, which are more rounded. If it wasnt so flat and sharp looking I think it would look alright.

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
yeah well i decided not to get them, im going to get a new phone instead.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Something about them in the second pic makes me say no. But the first pic I would say yes lol. I have never seen them on our body style car. They look too flat in the second pic to me otherwise I think they are pretty sweet.

I'm with you on the first pic i dont dislike them so much but I'm not crazy about them either. The second pic is a definite NO. With uncertainty on how they'll on our body style i must say i dont care for them.

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
both pictures asre actually the same car, the second pic was taken about six months before the first.

VulcanGT

Reaction score
i have seen some but that look MUCH better. i can remember what website but they arent as big and they arent as close the the window. they look more like a fastback c-pillar. im sure if you do a search you will find what im talking about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online