Caddy CTS-V (LS6) and Big Turbo SRT-4 vs Me

TheBab

Reaction score
Well I would have video but the one time I go out innocently... I get a lot of runs...

I went to the gas station..and on my way back I see a red cadilac CTS-V ... the one with the LS6 motor in it... my buddy has talked to the guy before on base... It's a LT. Colonel and he has a full titanium exhaust on it....

I pull up next to him at about 60 mph.. and he jumps and then I play chase.... I get next to him... shift to 5th... and he pulls away like a car :( :help2:

I said screw this.. 4.10s suck on the highway.. let's go from a lower roll...

We get down to about 40mph and we take off at the same time... I put like 3 cars on him to about 110 and shut down.

I was VERY impressed with it.. I knew they were suppose to be ballsy but that thing had a wicked exhaust note and moved on the top end.

Next run is with a buddy who has a SRT-4 with some GT3078 turbo (dont member exactly)... I think like two steps below the GT35R...

He was on pump gas and bfg drag radials... I was on pump gas and street tires..

We ran from a 40-50 punch and I had about a car or two on him till 110 and he caught me and passed by..

Once again I said screw roll racing with 4.10s... let's go from a dig..

He heats up his tires... I sit there watching....

We line up.... honk it off and I launch and feather at about 1500 rpms.... spun up first a little and slammed 2nd.. look back and I am about 2-3 cars up already.... slam 3rd .... and shut down... He had to of been 5 cars + ....

I'm pretty sure he gave up right before I hit 3rd..

We will race again when he puts in his race gas and slicks on..

I'll be on the ET Streets though. :dancing6:

Fun day with no videos though :( :( :(

Downshift

Reaction score
Damn man, those would have been awesome vids. 4.10s must suck roll racing. Most of the racing I do with friends and whatever is on the freeway and I have 3.90s so I can imagine, I hate mine haha. I heard one of those caddys go by me one day caught me off gaurd it sounded bad ass.

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
Now imagine it with a full exhaust... man was it sweet. :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I think I read this post over at SVTP right? Anyways, sounds like some fun and a decent amount of modded cars in Alaska. :)

Oh yeah, can I have your car?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online