Calling all San Diego and surrounding area

ZakMay09

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping we could get a bunch of the San Diego and areas around SD Mustangs together for like a meet and greet type thing. It would be pretty cool to put some faces with names. Let me know if any of you guys are interested and we can get something going.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping we could get a bunch of the San Diego and areas around SD Mustangs together for like a meet and greet type thing. It would be pretty cool to put some faces with names. Let me know if any of you guys are interested and we can get something going.

Tomorrow @ 4:00 PM we're all heading over to Mission Beach to have some BBQ.

There will be alot of us.

10500580_810324182362477_7792420376486739698_n.jpg

Here's the facebook page with all the info:
https://www.facebook.com/Sdstangs?fref=ts

What's up Guys we got invited to Starkey's Bbq by the owner Ryan thank you. He offered us Happy Hour as soon we arrive great service and good time's oh and he Challenged us on Mario Kart on that good old N64. Show them some love and give them a Like on there Facebook.
Date: 11/23 Sunday
Time: 5pm
Address: 3231 Mission Blvd. San Diego Ca 92109
We will be parking at 1100 W Mission Bay Dr. San Diego Ca 92109!!!!! Plenty of parking for us there.

Hey everyone. So apparently alot of people were under the assumption that tomorrow was going to be a cruise when in fact it was only supposed to be a meet. Sooo to please everyone we are going to be meeting at the Carl's Jr in Chula Vista at 3pm and leaving no later than 3:30 and all cruise up to Starkey's together. So please be there on time and be respectful to the locations.
See everyone tomorrow

OP
OP
Z

ZakMay09

Reaction score
Thanks for the invite brother. I added the facebook page and I'll keep up with everything on there. Unfortunately, I'm broke right now and don't have the gas to get there at the moment. I've been dumping everything I can in the car to get it fixed, bills, and such. I'll definitely stay on top of everything going on. I was hoping to plan this whole get together at a later date, that way people can move schedules around and stuff like that.

OP
OP
Z

ZakMay09

Reaction score
Hey so I seem to be having trouble pulling up the facebook page at work right now. I was just wondering if there were any more meet ups soon. I would like to hang out seeing as how I just got the car back up and running.

myk

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I'm curious to see how many SN95 owners are still around here; I can't remember the last time I've actually seen an SN95 for that matter...

OP
OP
Z

ZakMay09

Reaction score
[MENTION=8604]myk[/MENTION] unfortunately no. I'm always down to ride out and meet up. There are few of us and we need to stick together haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online