Camber bolts

NicksGTR

Reaction score
Installed caster camber plates (Steeda) on lowered 01 Bullitt. Over bumps I get a "clunk" both sides. I need at least 1.75 neg camber for current wheel set up. I'm thinking of going back to stock strut mounts and Eibach camber bolts:
Anyone with experience with these?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
No direct experience, but folks have been using them for a long time. If you do install them, just make sure you get the bolts tight. Very tight. If not, they will move around.

You say you have clunking after the plate install, did you make sure to shim the strut shaft correctly? And is the strut nut tightened all the way down?

badass98svt

Reaction score
No direct experience, but folks have been using them for a long time. If you do install them, just make sure you get the bolts tight. Very tight. If not, they will move around.

You say you have clunking after the plate install, did you make sure to shim the strut shaft correctly? And is the strut nut tightened all the way down?

This.
Make sure you have all your spacers/shims done correctly. It could possible be the bearing in the plates. Only plates I recommend is MM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online