cams, cams, and more cams

tooslow

Reaction score
i was just scrolling through a few online catalogs and sites. and now i'm curious about something. i've noticed on VT's website they have a bunch of both PI and nPI cams tochoose from.

what would be the biggest difference between doing a cam swap with aftermarket nPI cams and doing a cam swap with aftermarket PI cams?

do PI cams not go into nPI heads? i just re-read the sticky, and i'm trying to piece things together. what would be the point of going to PI cams when they have aftermarket nPI cams for the same price with the same specs?

something i've overlooked. and this would be keeping the nPI heads with say PI intake.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
if you ar gonna get a cam, get PI heads or port your NPI heads...and a cam swap for ither would be the same

OP
OP
T

tooslow

Reaction score
so either cam would work with ported nPI heads? mainly wondering if there was a diff between the aftermarket cams for PI and nPI, since people put PI cams on nPI heads

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
email or call the company...i think some cams have too high of a lope to work with NPI, or something like that. :dunno:

Adam

Reaction score
Yeah call and ask for Scott, tell him Adam said he is queer as a $3 bill...... :banana: Can't promise you this will help any though....Scott and Jim are great guys, they will be up front with you.

Adam

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online