Can any tell me about this set up?

blackgts331

Reaction score
I
ge5ejepe.jpg
am new to mustangs. I bout this car already built by looking at pics and parts on the net I haven't been able to figure out what is going on here. Some one ground on the edge of the intake for the iac valve to fit. I looked up the parts number on it and it is listed for an older body style lightning. I can not find a name or part number on the throttle body anywhere. Also my maf is not in a housing that bolts to a cold air intake like I have seen the ones online. Sorry for the stupid questions but I am not sure if someone pick parts from random cars or if this is after stuff. I have attached a couple pics. Any info at all would be great. Thanks
nu3yjynu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapdatass

tykempster

Reaction score
Your MAF is right by the filter. It's a foxbody type setup which does away with an elbow that would bolt onto the intake, or be a part of it already.

kb1982

Reaction score
Usually, their is an EGR spacer in between the throttle body and the intake. It appears as if yours has been removed, instead of using a block off plate on the side of the egr spacer closest to the firewall. This moved the IAC closer to the intake causing some minor clearance issues

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online