Can Anyone Answer This for Me?

WifesBudget94GT

Reaction score
Not sure what kind/brand/size of intake i'm running it was on the car when i bought it. Its polished has offset runners i'm pretty sure its of a earlier model fox body, had svo elbow other then that i have no idea....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Why has this thread been posted 68403516840 times?

Delete this crap.

OP
OP
W

WifesBudget94GT

Reaction score
oh I see the deal, didn't realize that internet explorer was letting this go through, everytime i tried it it just gave me a not responding message then shut down so i'm sorry PAUL. To everyone else I'm still just figuring this crap out. Go ahead an delete this is ya want to I found out how to check my post, but like i said i just retried it since I.E. crashed everytime i tried to load an attachment so again sorry..... :slap:

Anrev

Reaction score
Yup its an Explorer manifold. Looks good too. They did a lot of work to clean it up.

GDawg

Reaction score
PAUL's a newb too... don't worry about him. :pimp: Stuff happens when trying to post to these types of forums. :noes:

Hope you got your answer. O0

OP
OP
W

WifesBudget94GT

Reaction score
Thanxs guys, I'm glad you guys could help me, i really never knew the explorer had almost the same stuff. I did hear they had gt-40 heads though, i'm not really worried about paul i'm glad he pointed it out. I feel so stupid posting that 50 times lol... I'm gonna be spending alot of time on here so get use to me. For real I've been against mustangs and mostly damn dodges forever but ya know i'm in love witht the mustang now & forever.

G

GREG@SN95

WifesBudget94GT said:
Thanxs guys, I'm glad you guys could help me, i really never knew the explorer had almost the same stuff. I did hear they had gt-40 heads though, i'm not really worried about paul i'm glad he pointed it out. I feel so stupid posting that 50 times lol... I'm gonna be spending alot of time on here so get use to me. For real I've been against mustangs and mostly damn dodges forever but ya know i'm in love witht the mustang now & forever.
yeah ignore paul...

he smells funny...

:hammer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online