can I line lock my 01 gt 5spd

MiStangGtBangs01

Reaction score
Hey guys what's up, new here new to the sn95 got a question.
I have a 2001 gt 5spd only things done are a full exhaust, stage 3 clutch, front springs, drilled and slotted rotors, and mild chip, so she's not a beast but has a little extra lol looking at a line lock and a couple buddies said I might burn out my clutch with a line lock.
does anyone have any suggestions or anything I would greatly appreciate any help I can get thank you

joekd

Reaction score
Do you do a ton of track racing or just want to do huge smoky street burnouts?

If anything a line lock should help you to not burn out your clutch

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Line lock is great for burnouts. And won't burn anything out... I have one on my 95

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I am just about to start plumbing mine now. Any chance you can post pics of your setup?

If I had my car I would lol.. its at my guys shop and im still trying to figure out where to mount the thing.. when I go to pick it up ill try my best to post a pic of how its hooked up

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If I had my car I would lol.. its at my guys shop and im still trying to figure out where to mount the thing.. when I go to pick it up ill try my best to post a pic of how its hooked up

I made a bracket to mount mine on top of the abs piece on the core support. I am hoping I can just bend the one line a little, use the adaptor and it will not be a big deal.
5936941400982023-6162b5c0ad.jpg

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I made a bracket to mount mine on top of the abs piece on the core support. I am hoping I can just bend the one line a little, use the adaptor and it will not be a big deal.
5936941400982023-6162b5c0ad.jpg

Well what I mean is where to mount the button in my cockpit ya know

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Mustanger

Reaction score
I am thinking of mounting my Arming switch on the vertical part of the console right in front of my shifter at the moment then I will replace the useless coinholder with another fog light switch to actually set the Line Lock. I want a red light too showing that it is Armed and am wondering where to put that one. I have not traced anything under the hood yet & would love to see all the pics too! (94 GT coupe with a 98 console installed)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just went and rented/borrowed autozones fuel line bending tool and was able to bend the line over 90 degrees where it will feed directly into my solenoid. Need to go get a fitting for it now and return the tool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online