can someone change the color of my car to compition orange?

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
im talking about in the picture... its kinda pixelated, and ive never seen any pictures of what your car really/used to look like. so its hard to tell what you chopped and what you didnt chop.

S

scarface

I know Imspeaking for Greg here, but If I remember correctly...THe hood, wheels, bumper, and drop have been chopped

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
i was pretty sure the wheels and the front bumper werent on there in the original pic... the back one is a tad off, and the front bumper looks a little weird, but i wasnt sure if that was just pixelation/bad photography or a bad camera.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:
I know Imspeaking for Greg here, but If I remember correctly...THe hood, wheels, bumper, and drop have been chopped

no... thats how low she is

no chopped dropped

I have full suspension mods...

S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:

no chopped dropped

isnt that the pic from the high school stadium? I xould have sworn it wasnt lowered..Oh well, my bad man.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:

no chopped dropped

isnt that the pic from the high school stadium? I xould have sworn it wasnt lowered..Oh well, my bad man.

lol...

eibach pro springs / struts / shocks
bbk CC plates

47.jpg

EDIT

I was running 16" eagle alloys and the side skirts weren't on... so thats probably why ya though that... but the sucker scraped on the stupidest shit

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

Fets said:
^ Yea those tails are fecking gay

Everyone applaud Fets for stating the obvious...

Wow man... Thanks... I'm so glad ya were here to tell me that...

Downshift

Reaction score
Dont get mad its just his opinion. Im sure he wouldnt have even said it if he wasnt a post whore lol.

S

scarface

HAHA...greg you know you would have said it if it was someone elses car...lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online