Can Someone Please Help Me...

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Okay, so I installed a new speedo gear in my 95 ( manual tranny). When I pulled the other one out it was chewed to hell, which I knew would happen, so that's why I bought the new one. Anyway, I’ve been reading that you can stop screwing with it and install a speedcal. Now, on here it looks to be that you can only use it with a 96+ mustang. However on Dallas Mustang, they claim that you can use it on a 94-04 manual trannys. I'm really confused! Can some please help me… :help2:

jpajkos

Reaction score
Well I have a speed cal and i'll tell you. The install is super easy but configuring it was a bitch. I had to call dallas several times about which code to put in to make it work and none worked. DropTopPony gave me some good advice and me and a friend were driving side by side for 10 miles. When his trip meter clocked 10 miles and recorded what mine said which was 14.7. I then called Dallas mustang and gave them this information and it then work out perfect. Im still 1 mile off but thats alot better then the 10 miles I was off to begin with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online