can ya'll help me find a used 95 cobra?

S

scarface

bigjohnson4.6gt said:
scarface said:
the thread starter is who he is talking about
the thread starter got banned?????
am I on candid camera? seriously ??? The thread starter has not been banned yet, however I think he is trying to.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
scarface said:
am I on candid camera? seriously ??? The thread starter has not been banned yet, however I think he is trying to.

Shh.. dont tell him...................
So Scar.. who got banned???? Im lost :-\ :dunno:

S

scarface

Twista said:
scarface said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
scarface said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! :comando:(blows his brains out)

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
ohhh now i get ya, all he has been doing is making these stupid posts about which is better, especially the alcohol one where he doesn't even drink, then he follows his post with him saying he changed his name or something, did he even make an introduction?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
ohhh now i get ya, all he has been doing is making these stupid posts about which is better, especially the alcohol one where he doesn't even drink, then he follows his post with him saying he changed his name or something, did he even make an introduction?

ROFL, i just took a look @ the lounge and your right about all the threads. Espically, the one titled, " fer the ladies" :lol: :eek:uttahere:

Hopefully, he shapes up in 1 year when he gets his mustang.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Twista said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:

ROFL, i just took a look @ the lounge and your right about all the threads. Espically, the one titled, " fer the ladies" :lol: :eek:uttahere:

Hopefully, he shapes up in 1 year when he gets his mustang.
dude hes probably gonna end up getting a civic or something

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
alex95gtstang said:
im seachin and searchin fer a nice 5spd manual 95 cobra......with at least 45k-80k miles on it.....thats in the price range of $2k-$8k in my area......the zip is 19342.......thanks fer the help and post the links if ya find anythang should be able to buy one next year so when i do purchase it ill post pics

My cousin has 95 Cobra for sale. White, tan leather int, 28k miles. He is asking 11000 or best offer. Lemme know And I'll pass on the phone number. He lives in Misery..... errrr Missouri.

S

scarface

jfor441 said:
alex95gtstang said:
im seachin and searchin fer a nice 5spd manual 95 cobra......with at least 45k-80k miles on it.....thats in the price range of $2k-$8k in my area......the zip is 19342.......thanks fer the help and post the links if ya find anythang should be able to buy one next year so when i do purchase it ill post pics

My cousin has 95 Cobra for sale. White, tan leather int, 28k miles. He is asking 11000 or best offer. Lemme know And I'll pass on the phone number. He lives in Misery..... errrr Missouri.
dont waste your time on this guy.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
alex95gtstang said:

yeah dont waste your time, this guy wants us to look for a cobra for him which he is not going to buy, but just look at, and he isnt going to buy one until next year :eek:utofcloset:

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
jfor441 said:
alex95gtstang said:

yeah dont waste your time, this guy wants us to look for a cobra for him which he is not going to buy, but just look at, and he isnt going to buy one until next year :eek:utofcloset:

Yeah... I read all the thread after I posted LOL

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
Twista said:
scarface said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
scarface said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! :comando:(blows his brains out)

lololol, I laughed for a full minute on this one.
lol Scarface :rollinglaugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online