CAR Bullet Proof Series Melt in action

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some Toyota wheels that I did yesterday. The pictures are to show how well Melt actually works in breaking down bad brake dust buildup. There are a few places on the wheels that are just too far gone, but you can get the idea!
Melt also works great on paint or anything that has bad iron buildup. I use this product almost every day, saves me a lot of time and it is just plain awesome!

You can purchase Melt on my Rag Shack website here..... http://stores.theragshack.com/c-a-r-bulletproof-series-melt-32oz/

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Does it leave an oilly film behind? Does it stain the tire?

I get both with my current cleaner.... oilly film and yellow rubber

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Can you explain the pics a little better? I am a bit confused as to what I am looking at and did it take the white lettering off of the tire?

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Can you explain the pics a little better? I am a bit confused as to what I am looking at and did it take the white lettering off of the tire?

I think the pics are backwards. "After" is the top pic and bottom is "before".

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Melt will not do anything negative to the tires or wheels.

The top picture of the wheel is the after pic. The middle pic is where the Melt is reacting with the iron from the brake dust. When it reacts with iron it turns purple. The bottom picture is the before pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
By the way, just to clarify, you don't use Melt on the tires. I used Power Clean by Optimum to clean the tires. They just didn't have tire dressing on them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
I never used the wheel cleaner on the rubber intentionally it would run off and leave a noticeable stain even with tire cleaning and dressing...... it also killed my grass Lol you can see where I cleaned them

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online