Car Certed Today

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I finally got the rear bars redone on the cage today and got the car NHRA certified. Now that it has the magic sticker, I can run it as fast as 8.50. :dancing6:

And, now that it's certed, I can go out and do my licensing passes on Friday and get my first 9 second time slip!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Let me be the first to say AWSOME! Now Git Er Done.

Thanks, brother. The 4.30s go in tomorrow morning. A little timing bump, hook up my top end retard, and the car will go 9s.

I got rid of the swingout door bar and went with a solid bar in preparation for the funny car cage . . . . of course, you know where I'm headed with that . . . lol.

DropTopPony said:
Sweet, good luck with the 9's...

Thanks, brother. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I only need to squeeze another two twnths out of her, and I should be able to do that without resorting to the bottle. :boink:

gt96stang

Reaction score
NICE... Hope all goes well and we get to see some 9 sec time slips posted soon!!

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
NICE... Hope all goes well and we get to see some 9 sec time slips posted soon!!

Thanks, man. Hopefully, I'll be posting those slips Saturday morning. :boink:

Bluextc

Reaction score
Congratulations!
Will be expecting more videos. :)

ripper

Reaction score
Congrats Tad :thumb: What was wrong with the rear bars? You mean the ones comin off the main hoop to the rear?

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
It's in the bag!
welcome to the 9's...

Videos will be forthcoming. :boink:

Dalamar said:
It's in the bag!
welcome to the 9's...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 8)

Stevo said:
Congrats Tad :thumb: What was wrong with the rear bars? You mean the ones comin off the main hoop to the rear?

They were originally installed at too steep of an angle becuase I wanted to preserve the back seat. NHRA says they have to be at least 30 degrees, and they were only 22. So, I cut the old bars out and had new ones put in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online