car is for sale...check it out

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
Sold. More than likely going CMC racing in socal. I am more than likely testing out a legends car next weekend to see if it's where I want to go next.

RichV

Reaction score
Nice! The legends look fun, like a go-cart with some real engine noises and feeling safer in an enclosure.

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
Nice! The legends look fun, like a go-cart with some real engine noises and feeling safer in an enclosure.

yep they definitely look like a blast. can't wait to rent one for a test day. then I just have to decide whether I want to run oval or road course still. it's either that or still seriously considering spec e30.

RichV

Reaction score
Did you see the Eastern Nationals?? SE30 had like 40+ cars! Crazy how popular it is out there.

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
yeah man, I saw that! it's just as popular out here too. I think one of the big things with se30 is that they put a hp cap on the cars to keep the costs down and keep the big wallet guys away from taking over, (something spec Miata has yet to do). I am more than likely driving up to the western nationals out here to spectate and talk to some people. I hope it's a good turn out!

RichV

Reaction score
Ya, would be a fun trip. A few guys from RMNASA are going as well.

SE30 never caught on here. My 1st race car was a SE30 I built. Got my comp license in it, but never went up against even 1 other SE30 car. Sold it to get my Foxbody, stayed in region and raced GTS the following year. Then dude sold it and it went to Cali IIRC.

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
I'm sure there is a big difference between the stang and the e30. Think I'd catch on pretty well and still have fun in one?

RichV

Reaction score
Yea, the E30 is a point and shoot car. It goes where you want it to SHOCKER!! They are a lot of fun, and relatively easy to drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online