Car might be foo bar

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Well, my buddy snapped a bolt on the T stat housing. Half of the threaded half is still in it. I guess it will take replacing the intake that was already leaking to fix. Which right now I could care less to do. I don't feel like spitting chump change for basic parts like standard intake, when I was focusing on SVO/ FRPP parts. So I guess I got a junk car for now that spits coolent out the t stat. Right after I installed my c/d rotars. All I can say is this sucks.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Shit happens. though it is a PITA.

You gonna go with the SVO?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
uh drill the bolt out. not that hard to do, far from fooched.

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Why waste time drilling a bolt out of an intake that already had a small leak else where. I have the original intake that should have been recalled off. But previous owner never had it done, and it was under 7 years. So it can't be done now. I'm debating on regular intake or PI intake with adapter.

Ender

Reaction score
caseypayne69 said:
Why waste time drilling a bolt out of an intake that already had a small leak else where. I have the original intake that should have been recalled off. But previous owner never had it done, and it was under 7 years. So it can't be done now. I'm debating on regular intake or PI intake with adapter.

Go for the SVO stuff if you can, it makes better power than either plastic intake.

Ender

Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
BULLIT STYLE INTAKE MANIFOLD!!!!!!!!!! those are the best

SVO intake is the Bullitt style intake for NPI/SVO headed cars.

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Trying to find a cheap used svo intake. If I can't find one I'll get the livernois kit.

S

scarface

I know Ive said it a few posts above, but you dont really need the kit. Just get the PI intake gaskets, a PI intake and a lil silicone for around the water ports...It has been proven to hold up fine. I run mine like that, and havent had a problem.

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Silcon and such sounds a bit risky for me. I like how the livernois kit has pre-done work to convert it too. Less for me to screw up.

S

scarface

ok, its your car of course...just letting you know that way has been time proven by MANY people.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online