Car Shake

black95o

Reaction score
:help2: My ABS light came on and now, after about 70-75 mph, i start to shake---i mean like where yall would if u were toppin out but it starts in 4th gear... :help2:

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Thats odd. Same thing happened to me... I found that I had flat spots on my front tires that created the shake in the steering wheel.

d_punch

Reaction score
i'm still trying to figure this out. wtf are you saying?

black95o said:
---i mean like where yall would if u were toppin out [b/]but it starts in 4th gear... :help2:

redmustang95

Reaction score
I just bought my Mustang about a month ago and I'm still learning. I was not aware about a counterweight in the rear.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you look at the rear diff you should see a little weight thats on it, im sure its there if the car is fairly stock some ppl remove them to save weight and it can cause a slight vibration.

OP
OP
B

black95o

Reaction score
I mean that I get full vibrations---everything is shaking---when I get it between 70 and 80...or ill b goin at 110 and itll b good until i let off...There is no reason for it to be shaking so much---I'm gonna check the weight today and ill let u know how that goes---

OP
OP
B

black95o

Reaction score
about 120k miles, but i just put new wheels and tires on it though---

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yeah. Be careful about the balance of the tires. The guys at Discount :rockyou: up and now I have flat spots on the sides of my tires!

OP
OP
B

black95o

Reaction score
I'm now thinkin ure right bout the u-joints...I'm just gonna get the fms aluminum drive-shaft that comes with the joints and plus itll free up some power---I can never argue with that! haha I can't wait for her to be running again!

OP
OP
B

black95o

Reaction score
The problem is fixed since i got the new clutch!!! I'm so happy that I dont have that shake anymore--- :banana: :thumb: :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online